Oc

Name : Tora Astrid

Age: 21 ( her age may change depends on anything but her age will stay between 20 through 23)

Guild:  Fairy Tail

Guild Mark location: left shoulder

Guild mark color: black

Class: S-class mage

Rivals: Natsu, Erza, Sting and Laxus

Exceed: Tigerlily ( which looks like a tiger and has the same personality as Tora)

Dragon parent: Dragconia

Magic: Elemental dragon slayer and requip magic

Armors
Lightning Empress armor
Heavens Wheel armor
Sea Empress armor
Flight armor
Purgatory armor
Flame Empress armor
Black Wing armor
Fighting armor
Lightning flame dragon armor
Iron earth dragon armor
Iron shadow dragon armor
White shadow dragon armor
Black flame dragon armor
Ice flame dragon armor
Black dragon armor
Sky lightning dragon armor
Jade dragon armor
Crystal dragon armor
Ice shadow dragon armor
White Lightning dragon armor
Moon dragon armor
Plant dragon armor
Magma dragon armor
Gravity dragon armor
Celestial dragon armor

Bio: very strong, brave, strong willed, independent, protective, and can be rough, rude and evil at times. She doesn't take crap and she is similar to Erza. She's caring and will do anything to help her friends and comrades. She would do anything that is in the light of good and stop anything that's in the darkness of evil.

Appearance:   she is 5'6 to 5'7 and has long blond hair with blue split eyes. She has fang like dragons. She has light tan skin. She's mostly wears black, grey, white or little of colors shirts and tank tops. She wears black, white or blue shorts or pants. She also swear a neck tight necklace that I have a magic moonstone embedded in it.

And her Dragon force form her nails turn into claws . She grows a pair of white and gold Wings and gold like stripes appears on her face and shoulders.

Background: when Tora eas a couple years old, her parents will killed by dark guild. She ran away and then ran into a dragon name Dragconia. Dragconia raise her and taught her elemental dragon slayer magic. Several years later during the year X777 in July 7th. Dragconia disappeared and never returned. Tora set out to find her dragon mother until she was captured by mask men who took her to the tower of heaven, where she was forced into hard labor. During that time she met Erza and Cobra, her and Cobra  became best friends. Later on after the escape of the tower of heaven, master Makarov found her and took her to Fairy Tail; where she joined shortly after.