After the games

Sorry if this story is short and lame please forgive me

I also do not any of the characters or story plot only my OC character.

Sincerely Bailey or @Dragconia
Whichever one you prefer

********************************************************

Tora's POV

"We need to help Lucy" Levy said as we ran through the Palace. The princess explain the Eclipse project and the coming of the dragons. I ran with Lucy's side as she held her future self. Don't worry she's coughed.

Then she looked at me. "You Tora keep being who you are, be careful and don't lose control of your dragon self" she said softly then her body lied motionless.

Lucy cried, well everyone cried. "Wh-What did did she mean?" I said sobbing. "We don't know but let's get back to the others" Natsu said then we headed that way.

~~ time skip~~

We all stood in front of the Eclipse doors as it begin to open. Lucy try to close it, "Lucy what are you doing" Natsu yelled. "Something's not right" I said staring at the doors then there was a roar.

"What the hell!". A large dragon walked out of the portal, "what ....wait, the dragons came from the Eclipse portal" the princesses exclaimed. "No way" I mumbled.

Then Lucy and yukino summoned their spirits to close the doors. Finally the doors are closed, but 7 dragons did escaped.

Natsu went to fight the future Rouge, Laxus in Wendy fought a talkative green dragon.

Sting and current rouge are fighting two dragons and....Natsu's riding a fire dragon!.  Last there was a rock dragon who blue Pegasus was fighting.

I was about to go help until a dragon pick me up and threw me on too its back. Once I recovered, there stood in front of me was  future Rouge.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled as I remembered him killing future Lucy. "I want to rule the world and for you to be my queen" he said with a smirk.

"What!" I exclaimed. I stood up and glared  him. "There is no way I'm going to be your mate!" I snapped. Future Rouge smirked and grab my arm and pulled me to him.

"You will" he demanded. I tried to pull away but his grip with like iron. "let go!" I yelled then punched him. As he stumbled back, the fire dragon known as Atlas flame crash into the dragon we were on.

"Atlas flame,  you betrayed me?" Future Rouge ask confused. "Yes I am following my heart. This child is the son of my  dear friend Igneel" the dragon said. "Thanks uncle!" Natsu said then jumped onto our dragon.

"Now let's finish this" he said. "Hey Tora what are you doing here?" He asked. "Well this Rouge is forcing me to be his mate" I said with venom dripping from my voice.

Natsu looks harden  quickly and he growled. "You will pay for that!" he yelled then his body burst to flames as he punched the dragons back.

"Tora go help the others. I'll handle him" Natsu said. I nodded then requiped into my moon dragon armor; since the moon was out.

I flee up and saw that we were losing. "EVERYONE LISTEN UP!, WE ARE THE ONLY ONE'S WHO CAN BEAT THE DRAGONS!. WE HAVE 7 DRAGON SLAYERS!, WE WERE BORN TO SLAY DRAGONS!. SO LET'S FINALLY Do WHAT WE WERE MEANT TO Do!" I yelled, I heard people cheering.

I saw the rock dragon beating blue Pegasus. So I flew down to them. "Think god, we are getting our tails kicked" Ren said. I smirked, "Moon dragon roar!" I yelled..... But my attack didn't do a thing.

The dragon laughed. "That tickled little Slayer" he said then swung a claw at me. He sent me crashing into a stone wall. "Tora!" Ren, Jenny and Hikibi called then help me up. ,"Damn this is going to be hard" I mumbled.

I requiped into my crystal dragon armor then jump into the air and landed of punch on the dragon's head. He was pushed back the little but still had a little affect.

"Crystal dragon's roar!" I called then breathe crystals at him. "Your annoying me" he said then trapped me under his front foot. I was forced to requip to my normal clothes.

"You are strong little Slayer, but you can't defeat me. Masters has a order to keep you alive" the dragon said. "I don't give a damn!" I snapped. I tried to get free, but I couldn't.

"Tell me little Slayer, who raised you?" He asked. "Dragconia" I said. "Ah now I see, the wonder why you're presence feel so familiar".

I growled then suddenly there was explosion on his back. He jumped back and released me.

I quickly moved then a familiar scent hit me, the smell of poison; the poison that I love. "Cobra" I mumble then I saw poison burst over the dragon back.

I requiped into my black wing armor and flew up. I saw maroon hair. An smile appeared on my face, it was him. The dragon saw me and tried to catch me. But I dodged.

"Magma dragons roar!" I yelled them breathed lava at him. He growled "That hurt!" then he sent me crashing into the ground.

I screamed in pain as pain shot up through my body. The air was knocked out of me.

********************************************************

Sorry if my story is lame please forgive me

Vote

Comment

Sincerely Bailey or @Dragconia