Submission #12

Imagine
That feeling of waking up to Mark every morning. Feeling yourself smile and giggle when his sleepy form wraps himself around you, cuddling you tightly while pleading for you not to get up in his gruff, sleep-filled voice. When you are cooking he comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, nuzzling your neck lovingly. The sweet kisses throughout the day that Mark gives you, in which are laced with love. Laughing your butt off while watching or even participating in Mark's recording sessions. Sighing in content as you both relax in each other's arms on the couch after a long day of fun and goofing off. The feel of Mark's soft lips upon yours as you two are intertwined limbs of heat and pure passionate love. The warmth that radiates from Mark when he wraps himself around you, protectively, as if you were to fade away if he did not hold onto you. The soft, content smile of pure bliss that graces your face as as you fade into sleep in the arms of an angel himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I promise I will be more active from now on. And thank you so much for 1K reads!! I'm so happy and I never thought that I would have reached this far! You guys are amazing!!