Zayn : Perfect

It was hard for me to imagine a time when Zayn wasn’t in control in bed. Honestly, I liked that side of him, the Zayn that forced me onto my knees and the Zayn who shoved me into a wall to make out with me. I didn’t mind pleasuring him because; well of course he’s so fucking hot, who wouldn’t want to?

However one night when the boys all came over for some drinks and a movie, I made the unfortunate mistake of having a heart to heart with Liam and confessing something private. Liam had always been close to me, as a friend, and for some reason I trusted him more than the other boys (not including Zayn, of course.) It wasn’t that I didn’t trust them, it was just that Louis had always been the one to cheer me up with a joke, Harry would constantly remind me how hot I am to boost my confidence, and Niall would offer to cook me up something sweet. I loved them for those reasons, but Liam always had good advice, the advice that was genuine and helpful.

So while the others were crowded around the TV laughing at Jim Carrey, I was in the kitchen with Liam, pouring some more salsa into some bowls and gathering drinks.

“So, things are going well with Zayn then?” he asked with a polite smile.

“Yeah, things are…” I stared at the chips. “Things are great.”

Liam noticed my pause and shifted on his feet. “You sure?”

I shrugged, pushing the bag of chips away from me. “I don’t know, it’s just…”

“What?”

I shrugged again. I had to stop doing that. “Well it’s only been a couple months, right?”

“Yes, and?” Looking at him, I saw that he was smiling slightly.

“So… things could still change,” I bit my lip, “right?”

“I’m sorry, Y/N, I don’t understand,” he laughed. “You want things to change? Like what?”

My hands were sweating. I trusted Liam, I had established this. But did I want to risk telling my boyfriend’s best friend about our sex life, and have him get angry? “Um, certain things…”

Liam wrinkled his eyebrows. “Sex stuff?”

I let out an embarrassed sigh. “Yeah, sex stuff.”

We both looked away with awkward smiles. I expected Liam to not want to discuss this, but he continued with the topic. “Well, maybe I can help.”

I looked at him through confused eyes. “What-”

“I mean with advice!” his hands shot up and he blushed. “Advice, Y/N! Tell me what’s wrong.”

Laughing, I began to let down my wall of embarrassment. “Okay, okay, um, I adore Zayn in the sack,” I started. Liam chuckled but let me continue. “But sometimes I feel…”

“Neglected?”

My eyes widened and I stared his big puppy eyes. “Yes! How did you…?”

He shrugged. “Just kind of assumed. I know how selfish Zayn can be sometimes.”

“Right, well it’s the same in bed… The sex is great, but… we’ve never really done anything else. I mean, he’s never really been there for me, if you know what I mean.”

Liam nodded reassuringly. “You just have to tell him what you want,”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that Zayn is often trying to show off, so maybe that’s what he’s doing with sex.”

“Well it is good,”

He smiled. “Okay? So, he likes confidence. He liked your confidence when he first met you, that’s what he told us anyway,”