What?!

'What?!' I yelled.'Yes Hal you have to change to a different class.' I should probably explain.

=======recap =============
       'Hey Hal' Zander said across the cafeteria. I turned then the next thing I know I get hit with fries.'Who did that!' I growled. The gang knows what's about to go down so they tell me who it was. I turn toward the person they said and guess who it is?

       'Zander you have 3 f*cking seconds to tell me why you did that!' I said
'Well princess it's called a food fight and you throw fo...'

        I didn't let him finish before I threw a knife at his head. He turned to me and I took out another knife this time I cut his left ear. He screamed then he lunged at me. I side-steps and watched him fall. I got on top of him and put a knife to his throat.

       'You have 3 seconds to run or I will shoot your dumb a**!' Man he ran faster then you could say gun.

       Then let's say he snitched to our principle and now I have to change classes away from my gang.'That is so unfair he started it!' I said.'I am aware so he has to change too' said the principle.'Why are you doing this do you hate me!' I yelled at Zander.

     'No princess I just get what I want and that is you' he whispered.'You mother-f*cker' I whisper/yelled. He shrugged his shoulders. I was about to go off on this kid.

     'Don't worry you will be with our gang soon!' said my conscience.

     'Yea your right' I said.

     'I always am!'
     'No'
     'Yes'
      'No'
      'Yes'
      'N-'

    'Hal you there!' Said the principal.'Yea I'm here' I said smiling. 'Well yall best be off to class!' He said.'OK' i grumbled at the same time with Zander. And with that we head to class.

___________________________
Ok so if you would like your own character in here just give me a description of the character! Love you my ppl👑
                      👀
                      👄
                      🎽
                      👖
                       👢