School?!

Haliey pov
"Your goin to school' said my foster mom. Hi hadn't introduced myself in Haliey and I was a homeschooled child now since I turned 12 my foster parents are sending me to school. Just my luck my gang goes to that school. I'm going today. Lucky me. 'What?! Why' I said.'Your growing older Hail you need to meet people' said my oh so calm foster father.'Fine' I grumbled. I walk up the stairs to my room and get dressed.
======30 mins later===========
Well I'm at school lets see where are they. Not you...Not you...Found ya! I walk over to my gang.'Hey b*tches' I said. They all said 'Leader H'.'I go y'alls school now' I said.'Yay' they said. 'Well let's get to class Leader H' said my second-command Zane. We all walk in and the teacher glares at us for being late. We all sit in the back and she goes back to the lesson. Not even 15 mins later the door busts open and a boy and 5 others walk in. Every girl sighs and I gag. The boy turns to me and I make the gag sound again. He walks to me and sits by me. His friends came and sat by my friends. When the teacher was teaching whatever this subject this was I heard the boy say 'Hey cutie'. I glare at him and the bell rings. I get up with the rest of my gang and walk out the class. When we got in our other class we went to the back. Again in came this kids gang and again every girl sighed and I make the gag sound and again he sat by me and tried talking to me.
=======lunch time==========
Finally food! We walk in and the boy and his friends are staring at me. I smirked and walked to their table. I came to the boy and said 'And who do you think you are to talk to me'. He looked amused but said 'Well I am Zander Channer who are you'.'Im Hal but don't talk to me unless you don't want to see your next b-day got it' and with that I walked away.