Signing up

"Timothy I know your birthday was last month" my mother said
"Get to the point already, gosh darned mom"
"Well I got you another present, because I know you are in your double digits"
"Mom, just give me the dang present".
My mom grabbed a present with blue wrapping from under the couch.
"Open it" she said handing it to me,
I unwrapped the present.
"Do you like it, I've been saving up to get you it" my mom is trying to act like working is so much work.
She got me a Apple Mac book, although I wanted a iPhone 6s.
"Thanks mom" I mumbled and walked to my room.
Why does my life have to be so hard, first of all I have a iPhone 5s but I can't even get any social media accounts, second of all my mom is so spoiled. I am so angry, I have nothing to do but to use my stupid laptop.
I searched the web for games, and a club penguin ad popped up, so I clicked on it. I created a username of timoneypio12 and now I have to wait for my mom to open her stupid email.
Today I finally got to log on to my club penguin account, it took my stupid mom two days to open a stupid email. My penguin had a membership, so got to host cool parties at my igloo. When my penguin went to the cafe it instantly became popular. Everyone was so funny, especially apiosia225, he made all these funny jokes. Apiosia225 walked towards me, and said "knock knock" I replied with a who's there, he said "not your dad"... HOW DID HE KNOW MY PARENTS WERE DIVORCED!!!. I LOGGED OFF AND QUICKLY SHUT MY LAPTOP. How did apiosia225 know! Maybe he knows we're I live! Maybe he knows how I look like! Okay Timothy breath in, breath out.