Chapter 11: First NXT match goes to...

We sat in the locker room they gave us and waited for Hunter to give us our schedule for the week. We each wore the same type of pants. They were black capris with ties down the sides. All of our shirts were the same aside from the colors. My color was a light blue, Senyaa getting a maroon, Tsubaki a pink, and Yuuki got purple. The shirt themselves were bustiers. The bottom was lace, the cups that covered out boobs being the only parts that were completely covered. Given some of the other outfits we had seen had been worse but we still got disapproving looks. It's not like we planned to wear this every week.

Hunter walked through the door with a piece of paper in his hands. "Hello ladies," Hunter smiles at us. "Today you only have on match. That match is Yuuki against Eva Marie. We don't plan on letting you guys go crazy until next month so please behave yourselves until then. Oh and Senyaa? Sam Johnston has been released from the business. He requested a release and we let him go. Would you happen to know why he would want that?"

"Truth be told," Senyaa sighed. "It may be because I am here. It wasn't a problem before because I was alone and he could mess with me whenever but now that I have my sisters here he may have felt intimidated. We...we dated once and he cheated on me. Push came to shove and our relationship is not the best right now."

He nodded. "Thank you for your help. Yuuki has the first match of the night and after that you are free to go."

I cheered as he left causing him to look over my shoulder and grin at me. "Yuuki! Do us proud girl!"

She grinned and hopped around a little. "I am so pumped for this!"

A knock sounded at our door and Tsubaki leaned back in her chair to turn the knob. Whoever was outside pushed open the door and entered. One was a woman and the other was a man. The pink haired Japanese woman bowed as she entered, the dark haired Japanese man doing the same.

"Kon'nichiwa Senyaa senpai (Hello Senyaa-senpai)," Kanako Urai (Asuka) said to Senyaa. "Brittany-san. Tsubaki-san. Yuuki-san."

"Watashi wa eiyū Itami to shite shira reru kobayashi kenta o, shite imasu. Kore wa, hichō to shite shira rete iru kanako Uraidesu. (I am Kenta Kobayashi, known as Hideo Itami. This is Kanako Urai who is known as Asuka.)" The guy said with a smile. Kenta Kobayashi.

Tsubaki nodded and crossed her arms in a casual way. "Watashitachi wa anata no 2 ga daredearu ka shitte imasu. Anata wa, Nihon de no densetsu o ikite imasu. (We know who you two are. You are living legends in Japan.)"

"Woah," a new voice said. "We came in to say hi but we have no clue what you are talking about. I mean I know some Japanese but don't remember a lot of it."

My head shot towards the door and we tensed on instinct. Slowly we relaxed as we noticed who it was. A short brown haired man with a small beard smiled at us. He was covered in paint that made him look like a demon. Next to him was a colorful looking girl. Her hair was up in a ponytail. Next to her was a redheaded guy. I recognized them but didn't know their names.

"We are done talking to them," Asuka said with a heavy Japanese accent. "We wanted to introduce ourselves to them."

The Japanese wrestlers walked out of our door. We had watched their matches often. They were talented and fun to watch. Kanako Urai was from Osaka, the same place as us. Kenta Kobayashi being from Tokyo, he had gone to high school while the GOM were still in middle school and together.

"Anyway," the red head said. "Hi. I'm Rami Sebei but around here I am called Sami Zayn."

"You were El Generico at one point," Senyaa nodded. "I passed you a few times when I was feuding with Moxley."

The man grinned and looked at the brown haired male. "Told you she would remember me."

"Whatever man," he said. "I'm Fergal Devitt but you can call me Finn Balor."

The girl pushed lightly past them. "I'm Bayley but my real name is Pamela."

"I'm Brittany," I grinned while eyeing the demon painted guy. He was god looking after all. "These are my, quote on quote, 'fabulous sisters' Yuuki, Senyaa, and Tsubaki."

"So are those your real names?" Bayley asked.

"Basically," Tsubaki said. "We don't use our real last names."

"No," Senyaa corrected. "We don't give our natural born last names. Akiyama is our real name. Lawfully."

"True," Tsubaki said.

A head popped through the door. "You have two minutes to get to the ramp."