Episode 3: The Other Side

~Third Person 'P.O.V'~

Eddy wasn't asleep at all. He felt pure boredom. Excitement, revenge, and lust. except the lust part was a joke to Eddy. He's brother never fell in LOVE before. No girlfriends in the house. He had multiple of girlfriends of course, but his brother never took them seriously. Eddy slowly following the foot steps of his brother, Eddy's brother is like Eddy but successful with his scams. Eddy was abused by his big brother. Leaving Eddy with madness.

Eddy starred at Nichole's blonde hair. He got close and smelled it. Eddy felt weird doing this, like it was wrong, but right. Eddy stiffened as Nichole turned around. She was now facing him. Eddy starred at her as her face sadden

~Nichole 'P.O.V'~

I walked slowly at a dark home. It looked like my old house, but this one is beaten down and wrecked. I cautiously opened my mom and dads bedroom. "Mom? Dad?" I called out. It was plain quiet.

A lightning strikes and everything flashes white, then gun fire and cry came alive. The white light went away, awakening blood to spill all over the floor. Two body's appeared in front on me, on the ground. I fell to my knees and grabbed my mothers arm "don't leave.." I whispered in sorrow.

Then another flash came alive. Gunfire got louder, like if it was real. The light went away a man with plain black started shooting at my parents. I looked at my little self as she helplessly sobbed and cried for the man to stop.

-Eddy 'P.O.V'-

I freaked as she started screaming. I shook her, so hard. I would of had pushed her. She opened her eyes and kicked me on the thigh. I was supposed to be hit in the bad spot, but I put hands over it so I wouldn't die in pain.

She covered her eyes and sobbed lightly. She noticed my starring and looked away with her hands still covering her face. I sat on the bed and touched her shoulders lightly as she sobbed. "Nichole are you okay?" She turned around

"Does it look like I'm OKAY!" She gritted her teeth trying hard not to cry. My expression changed quickly to upset.

"Why do you hate me?" Out of nowhere from an awkward silence. I decide to ask the dumbest question.

She turned around and she relaxed, "whatever." She said slowly.

I know she's hurt from her dream, or nightmare, or whatever. I grew mad as she just shut me down like I was the jerk here "why do you always have to be a bitch!" I covered my mouth as yelled those words out.

Nichole turned around and she looked mad as ever. "You know I've been through so much, I don't even care what you think about me. If you hate me so much why don't you just leave!"

"I didn't mean-" I was cut off by her

"You know why I hate you! Your like everybody else. You do the same shit as they did. I hate people like you, guys like you. You boys are just jerks, wannabes!!" She yelled in anger.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly. I never like apologizing, but she made me do this, not. "I didn't know." I hate talking about feelings. I felt weird being in this types of positions, like I should calm her down or something.

She calmed down and looked at me through my eyes, "maybe you have a back story too? Whatever, that doesn't prove why you have to be a jackass." Eddy hated being called out by her.

"This is a mistake. Maybe every girl has to be a maniac. I'm a jerk, and your a crazy bitch! We're different, except I don't have to show it all the goddamn time!" I shouted my anger out, at her.

Her eyes saddened and she looked away. She turned around and crawled into a ball. The thing is, someone told me not to make fun of a girls looks. I pulled my hair out, this drove me insane! I calmed down by a couple of breathers.

I thought about it twice, maybe if I do this, I guess it's worth getting hit in the crotch. I placed my hand over her and came closer to her body. She turned around, I quickly moved her to my shoulder. She stiffened, as if she was about to pounce.

I rubbed her back as I tried to calm her down. I brushed her hair with my fingers. I tried my best to keep her secure. She relaxed and she placed her head in the direction of my neck. I felt her hot breaths hit my neck slowly. I bit my lip trying not to get excited. As I felt tired and exhausted, she kept me warm.

I was pushed away. I looked at Nichole in confusion. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked frustrated. She looked exhausted.

"Leave my room, please." She said. I frowned, I tried! She pointed at the blanket on the ground. I grabbed it.

I opened the door, "this is what I get for trying to comfort you." I sighed.

"Eddy, please." Nichole sounded tired. I shook my head. I went out the room and walked to the couch and sat down.

I looked at the ground, I rubbed my head in frustration. When I felt exhaustion over flow me, I laid down and closed my eyes tight, I didn't want to feel this. Betrayal. I couldn't sleep, she kept warm and everything, but she chose this!

I never felt this ever.

Everything went pitch black. I felt younger, like really young. I felt somebody push me to the ground. I got up and I was pushed to the wall, hit my neck. I moved it around, when it made a snap noise. I kept walking, I tripped landing face first. I got up and started lumping and I felt like I was 9. I was slapped across the face. A deep voice laughed as I fell. I got up and started holding my broken arm. I only felt pain when I hit the ground

As I kept walking I felt like I was 10. I was punched across the face. I started bleeding out of my nose. Once I again I fell. I was so beat up I couldn't take another hit, I would be in too much pain. More hits were coming for me. I felt a bit stronger, I was slapped once again I stood tall and kept walking. It happened again but I stood tall

I finally made it where I walking to, a door. I opened it and tackled my brother. I got on top of him and punched him across the face. He then grabbed my arms and pushed me off of him. He laughed, it felt evil, his presence felt evil as well. "Eddy!" He yelled in annoyance and smacked me across the face.

I opened my eyes and looked at Ed. "What!" I yelled.

Ed hugged me and putted me down, "I was worried Eddy. I thought you where dead!" I sighed and shook my head

"Not today." I joke, Ed moved his head to the side. "Never mind Ed." I reassured. "Is Sock head and Nichole awake, too?" I asked

Ed shook his head, "Double D is sleeping, Nichole is too. You think there both dead, OR KILLED BY ZOMBIES!!" I shook my head. I smirked

I didn't want to bother Nichole "Wait! Double D is in trouble!!" I yelled. Ed looked away at the door where Double D was sleeping. I made a cry "NO PLEASE NO!!" I yelled quietly making it sound like it was from the room

"Don't worry Double D! I'll save you!!" Ed yelled. I covered my mouth holding back my laughs. Ed ran towards the room and I bursted out laughing.

I heard Double D yell "ED NO!" I smiled to myself