Chapter 17

Liam,Harry&Zayn: Mano!?!??

Me: *yawn* Your always shouting,Please be quiet.

Liam: Sure!

Me: Thanks *go upstairs*

My P.o.v

So that's why,Liam,harry&Zayn likes me but who will I choose?

Oh..god his is hard.

''Omg!,Valentines starts next week'' you said talking to yourself.

-School-

Teacher: Okay Class, next next week is our vacation so I will miss you.

All: Aww..Were gonna miss you too..

Girl: OMG! Vacation!

Girl 2: Yaaay!

They are really excited about the vation.

-Lunch-

Harry: Mano Sit with me!

Liam: Hey Mano Come siit with me.

Zayn: Hi Mano pleasee sit with me.

Me:  No thanks I'm gonna sit with Louis and Niall.

Harry: Ugh!

Zayn: Harry, Mano doesn't love you anymore, And Liam you cheated on her so she's mine.

Harry: No she loves me.

-Dissmissal-

Liam: Mano?

Me: Yes Liam?

Liam: Do you know that Me,Harry and Zayn loves you,fighting over you.

Me: yes.

Liam: So?

Me: *your books fell* Ohh..no *picking up books*

Liam: Don't worry I'll help you *Start helping*

While Liam is helping Me we make an eye contact on each other. Eyes to eyes,His mouth is getting closer on yours then your lips met in sync and it became passionate.

Liam: Sorry.

Me: it's okay,So see yah

Liam: bye.

-Valentines Day-

Harry: goodmorning Mano

Zayn: Goodmorning Mano

Liam: Goodmorning my lady,Come and eat your breakfast.

Me: Okay Liam Thanks.

Liam: *stick toungue on Zayn and Harry* She's mine *whisper*

Me: What did you say?

Liam: Nothing.

......

~Harry's P.o.v~

I have a plan I'm gonna give Mano a Bucket of flowers and ask to be my girlfriend.Zayn and Liam won't think of that,I'll do it later.

Liam's P.o.v

Aha! I'm gonna take Mano for a date and give her a Chocolate. Maybe I'll tell her later.

Zayn's P.o.v

Yees! I'm gonna give Mano a special gift just for her and ask her to be my girlfriend.Perfect!!

-Valentines Day-

I woke up and still didn't clear my mind because of those 3 who fights over Me. Those are your problems but I love Liam I know that he didn't do that on purpose.

While I was thinking of my problems my phone interrupted, There's a text from Liam. It says:

''Hey love, Please meet me at the park at 8pm, Please text back thank you, loveyou''

While I was texting Liam for a reply back. Someone texted me again and it's from Harry. It says:

''Hey babe, Please meet me at the park at 8pm, I need your reply Thank youuuu!''

What I'm going two dates thank god Zayn doesn't call or text me I wish not..''Riiing Riiing'' Your freakin' phone is ringing i hate it because it's too loud and i don't know how to fix it.

*Call Convo*

Me: Hello?

Zayn: Uhm,Hello Mano Can you uhm-

Me: Zayn are you alright?

Zayn: Yes, yes,yes,yes

Me: So what is it?

Zayn: I, Can you meet me at the park at 8pm?

me: Uhm,Sure I'll be there?

Zayn: Yes! Thank you Mano Iloveyou

Me: WHAT!?

Zayn: *Hangs up*

OMG! Now three people wants to go on a date with me what if they prupose to me who will i answer. Well, Don't think of that Mano It's 8 in the morning you still have 12 hours to rest and don't think about your problems.

While your thinking of your problems you fell asleep on your couch.

-Hours Later-

You wake up not knowing that you still needed to eat and you saw your phone has 1 message you open it and it's mom: It says:

''Hello Sweetie, I just wanted to say that your going to paris next week.''

What but I love here in London I want to stay here Niall is here.I will tell the boys that i'm going to Paris next week.

You washed yourself and wrap yourself on the towel and go upstairs to dress.