Chapter two: escape

I jumped and my eyes started to get watery. My thoughts were suddenly fogged up and I felt my mind go blank.

When I woke up from my rather "delightful" nap, I could instantly tell I was in a moving vehicle. I couldn't see anything because of my stupid blindfold that was at one point or another placed and tied over my sleeping eyes. My wrists were sore and tied behind my back. Psh! This is too simple! I knew how to get out of these knots, but as I thought about it, where would I escape to then? I was in a moving vehicle!

The vehicle came to a harsh stop as my body was lunged forward and my head hit a wall. Shit. Now I'll have to deal with this incoming headache too!

"Come on bitch. We don't have all day."

"Cause an asshole like you would have somewhere to be!" I said, my smart ass mind taking over.

"I dont, but you do." I thought about the voice of the man and tried to figure out who it was who had kidnapped me. The voice sounded rather familiar, but my pounding head was keeping me from finding out his identity.

I was literally dragged to somewhere cold and damp, but not a room. Probably an alleyway. My body was shoved up against the back wall and my mouth was full of soft cloth so I couldn't speak.

When I was sure the man was gone, I started to work on the knot that was keeping me from using my hands. I kept loosening it, until I felt the pain go away as my hands were not restricted to their place behind my back.

I quickly reached up to my face to remove the blindfold and the cloth in my mouth. I stood up, brushed my self off and took a look at my surroundings. There wasn't much to see in the alley, so I walked toward the opening and peaked my head out.

No one was stopping me from running, so I did just that. I ran until I came to a cozy looking town. I looked for a hotel and when I found one, I booked a one night's stay there.

I was awoken by a sudden crashing sound. Oh god. I looked at the bedside clock to see it was only 4:36.

I usually get up at 5 ish so it wasn't a huge change for me. I figured I should probably clean up, then get the hell out if here. My real, birth parents were very, VERY rich business people. I'm talking multi millions upon billions. They never had other kids, and had no one else to give their belongings to, so I inherited all of their money. I had never used much of it and I got it before I moved in with my foster parents so they never really found out.

I had all of that money put into a credit card through a nation wide bank. I thought it over and decided it was probably time to get my own place. I quick got in the shower and got out just as quick.

A/N So! How we're the first and second chapters? I am really hoping to get at least 100 reads for this whole story as a finished product which will probably be in 4 months or so. Please recommend to other Directioners! Or maybe just random people! Vote, comment, reccomend! Luff you, you carrot princesses!