Always a prologue

‰‰‰‰‰

Vienn's POV

So, I know it seems kinda weird- well not kinda, really weird- that I am introducing myself to myself, but I am weird. I don't deny it, I roll with it.

Starting the introductions though, my name's Vienn, Vienn Sangalang. I know, my name's not that common, but I guess it comes with my weirdness. Okay stop it Vienn, nobody cares. So back to talking about myself, I'm Half Filipino ( From the Country, Philippines ) and Half European. I'm 17 years old and I was born in the Philippines, not Europe. My Mom's European and she married my Filipino dad, and they created me.

Me and my three bestfriends have just been invited to study at London, in one of the most well-known schools, Prince William's Board School Academy. I know, there's already a school but they added academy to it, but if they want to put, then just roll with it. It was a great opportunity for the four of us to study our passions and fulfill our dreams, so we took it immediately. Our parents were skeptical at first, and tried to stop us from going, but we were so persistent that they gave up and agreed. Today's the day for our flight at 9:00 am and once I checked the clock in my wall, it was already 8:30. I packed every single book I have, since we are staying there for 2 years, and I love my books and I couldn't leave them behind. It took up 2 suitcases for all my books, and for my clothes, five bags. I brought my drumsticks but not my drum set since it was too much to carry.

I was wearing a maroon hoodie with dark blue knee-length leggings, and my black and white converse. My wavy dark brown hair was pulled in a messy bun, since I was too lazy to fix it. With one last look at my empty room, I grabbed my backpack from the bed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, and headed downstairs. All my luggage was downstairs, waiting, so I went down there no problem, and lucky me, I didn't trip like I usually do with stairs. I'm just clumsy like that.

I celebrated my not tripping by dancing. Dancing meaning waving my hands in the air and what I think is twerking. I know, I'm so cool like that. When I was in the middle of playing my invisible guitar, someone appeared from the door leading to the kitchen, but once they saw me, they froze. I looked closer to see who it was and I realized that it's one of my bestfriends who will be joining me and my other friends to London, Zea. That's just her nickname though. Her full name's Chelsea Yaranon, my bestfriend for 7 years. We met in Sixth Grade when the boys were teasing her
about her teeth since her teeth looked like vampire fangs back then, and I defended her, not with talking, but with my fists. Yes, I was aggressive and I still am.

My thoughts were distracted by someone, meaning Zea, screaming in my ear. I immediately jumped away from her, but I hit the bottom of the stairs on my way down and I went crashing to the floor, my head bumping the wall in the process.

"Ooohhh, sorry Vienn", she said, looking guilty but amused. Why is she frudging amused about this. There's nothing funny about me falling to the floor like a baby raven that tried flying for the first time, failed, and got injured in the fall.

I glared at her and she flinched from my gaze.

"You just frudging screamed in my ear, made me fall over, got me injured with my head pounding as well, and all you say is sorry!", I shouted to her, "You didn't even help me up. You even looked amused about this. Let me tell you something. This. Is. Not. Funny! "

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. You were zoning out and you looked like you needed a wake up call so I gave you one", She held her hands up as a sign of surrender and just then, helped me get up, " You should thank me you know, you're now fully awake."