3

Mandis POV
When taylor got off the phone he seemed upset. Taylor started walking and i didnt walk at all. "I did it." I said looking down.

Taylors POV
"I did it." Mandi said. I turn around and her head is down. "Didnt i." She looked up with tears streaming down her face. "Mandi." I say walking towards her.

"Lets go back to dads room." I say grabbing her hand. "O-okay.." She said. We made it back into G's room and he was completely ignoring Mandi. "Wanna go get some icecream? You love getting icecream with me and mommy." Thats when Jack G snapped.

He picked up Mandi by her shoulders "DONT EVER MENTION YOUR MOTHER." He screamed in her face. She didnt say anything for a while. "YOU DIDNT DESERVE MOMMY ANYWAY!" She screams Jack throws her onto the floor. "DUDE CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" Matt screams and leads him out in the hallway.

I pick up Mandi and take her to our room and lay her down. From crying so much, she fell asleep. I walk out of the room and walk to g.

"What the fuck is wrong with you dude. Thats your child, without a mom she looks up to YOU jack! If you dont step it up, shes going to be EXACTLY like you! A bully Jack. A mean ass self observed bitch." I say to him and he walks into the room where Mandi is. I follow him.

Mandis POV
I wake up to yelling in the hall. I sit up and listen. "If you dont step it up, shes going to be EXACTLY like you! A bully Jack. A mean ass self observed bitch." Taylor says. Then the door opens to my dad. Then taylor.

"Mandi honey," my dad says walking over to me, "whatever happens i love you, okay?" He says crying. I gave no emotion. I just sat there in silence.

Jack G POV
She wont talk to me.... I just walk out. The meet and greet starts soon anyway.

-/-----------------------------//----------
UGH ALL THE HATE I CANNOT

SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN TO JACK IN THE NEXT FEWWWWWW CHAPTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

VOTE AND FOLLOW