Just a Teeny Weeny Break

'The Kira investigation is going nowhere,' you thought, as you stared at your computer screen in confusion. 'I'm too tired to work. Where's Matsuda with coffee when you need him?'

"Hey can we take a break now? We've been at this for hours," Matsuda sighed, clearly annoyed with the lack of progress the task force has made.

'Speak of the devil...'

"Oh! Oh! I know what we could do!" Misa chirped. An evil kira smirk spread across her face. "Let's play a game."

At the sound of the word "game", Near's head popped up from the puzzle he was trying to complete. "What sort of game? I like games."

"Hopefully something I can beat you at to prove I'm better than you," Mello sneered as he snapped a chunk of chocolate off his chocolate bar.

"If it's a video game all of you are already losers," Matt said with complete confidence, laughing and clicking buttons on a small digital gaming machine.

L sat perched in his chair, observing. "I hope I get caaaaake."

"I AM JUSTICE-uh I mean I obviously will win," says Kira aka Light. Muahahaha.

"No Light. Silly. Theres no reason for you to play! After all, you do love me right?" Misa said. "Okaaayy! Everyone put an object in this boot... we're playing seven minutes in heaven."

Mello: "HEY THAT'S MY BOOT!"