chapter 26 - Feels Good

Hardly enough to get , running with your best friend is totally legit

Cause having a best friend who makes you feel those sparks, is not a normal thing. It could heal deep scars.

You might think you have no one to trust, when he shows up you break that crust.

You now see him as a brother when your thoughts pace, but deep inside you know the case.

Because, Running away is not something to regret, when you're running away with your best friend.

Hiding behind the bushes stands a reason on why the clash-

"Hailey, get the door please. " my dad interrupted as I placed the old bookmark on the page and closed the book, placing it on one of my hanging shelves.

I ran down excitedly, knowing who's at the door, and opened its knob, to be immediately greeted by his warm hug, lifting me up.

"Snowy, I missed you," Ross said as I buried my head on the crook of his neck, "I haven't seen you all day."

Although it's just one day, it's still the longest we've been apart, which made us an even more cliché couple.

But it's us.

"You had filming, you know you had to go. " I replied playing with his beanie.

He put me down as I pulled away examining his tired face, rubbing his cheekbones as he smiled. He smiled before His hands wrapped tightly around my waist, giving me extreme shivers. I was never used to how physically close we were right now, but i knew i loved the feeling .

I've always loved his hugs. They make me feel so secure, like nothing can ever harm me. It was always one of those moments that replay constantly in my head.

"You look so tired, " I said looking up at him, my palm still on his cheek. "I'm feeling much better now that I saw you." He said cracking that cheesy smile of his. I blushed returning the gesture as my hands went to his chest.

"That's cute, but you're cliché." I chuckled earning a playful eye roll from him.

"It's not my fault your bare eyes make my mouth numb," he replied pulling up the most innocent face I've ever seen.

I felt my breath hatch as i mouthed an awh. How was i that lucky to have him?

"And plus, we both know you like cheesy, cliché comments. Don't deny it kitten."

Kitten. ♥

"Oh my gosh, Ross my stomach is flipping from the butterflies." I mumbled biting my lip. He was seriously driving me insane, sparks were more visible than ever.

"I can fix that, love," he said before tucking a hair strand behind my ear.

He then leaned down, kissing my temple softly, and slowly whilst rubbing my cheek.

I was seriously love struck by his words and actions. I knew I would be happy dating him, but I never knew I would be that lucky.

"It feels good when we just hug, taking the presence of each other, and feel our own heart-beats. Doesn't it, snowy?" He said burying my head in his chest with his soft hands.

I nodded placing a kiss on his chest, "we both love hugs, that's why." I chuckled snuggling into the hug.

"we can go up in my room. " I said feeling him nod, and start to walk up the stairs. We walked down the hall our hands tightly intertwined. He opened the room door smiling as he got in.