Part 1 Before Debut

Iry POV

Kring Kring!!

" My bell rang again and again! " I mumble as soon as I wake up.

What to do, this is actually my daily routine since I became trainee in SM Ent last 2 years.
And im glad that right now is almost end of 2015 but my question is when will SM debuting me?

" Aish, life is so unfair! " said I while get off from my bed and went to toilet to take a good shower.

After 50 minutes took a shower, I went to my dressing room and searching a good casual-sporty look clothes.
I wore black white tops with pink hoodie and black long legging with Nike pink roshe.

" Perfect! " I said while heading to downstairs and went to the kitchen to eat something.

My parents didn't stay with me because we had our second home in Japan and they lived there but they will visit me sometimes.

After I'd done with my breakfast, I went out and heading to the SM building.

Luckily, my house is near with the building and I only take 23 minutes to get there.

-

As soon I reached the building, I quickly went to 16th floor. While i'm on my way to the dances practice
room i bump into someone. " Mianhe! " I said politely. I bow and then i looked up to see who it is and I can't believe what I see! It's Suho sunbaenim!

" I think you need to wear spectacles since you can't see me clearly. Didn't you know how to apologize sincerely other than said Mianhe? " he said sarcastically while looking at every angle of me.

What? What on earth that he is saying? Me wearing spectacles and that jugmental look. Whoa.

" Look, sunbaenim. I know you're star already but that doesn't mean you can jugde me for who I am. I said sorry already and being respectful but guess it isn't enough for you? " I said in a low tune.

Dang. That's what you get when you messed up with Kim Iry.

I can see his face turning red.

" Whatever, I'm still your sunbae after all. " suho said then he dissapered from my sight.

Wow! Can you believe it? The EXO leader who is kind and nice on TV but actually was arrogant and that cold?

I continued walking and went inside the practice room. " Iry! Didn't you hear anything? " juju ( my chingu ) asked me as soon as she saw me.
" Hear what? " I put my stuff and belongings inside the locker in the practice room.

" We will debut soon! " Juju scream excitedly.

" Jinjja?! " I can't help myself from giggle excitedly.

I start wondering of the first moment where i would meet sehun and the rest EXO members being on stage togeher  except for that arrogant rich leader. Tsk.

" Yes! " said Hyra.

I have three friends which is the same trainee as me. Juju, hyra and Sweet. We've been through everything since the first day of our trainee days. And we came from the different school but I'm glad that we will debut as togeher,

" And our first meeting is tomorrow. I can't wait! " juju hugged me and hyra. I smiled when I see hyra and juju running around like little kids in playground.

" where's sweet? " I asked.

" I think sweet doesnt feeling well today hat's why she didn't come. " said hyra.

" Okay then. Let's start. " I said while turning the music on and we started practicing.

-

After spending too much hour for practices, I decided to go back since it is nearly mignight. I took a walk and stopped at Han River because the view at night was so beautiful indeed. While Im busy looking for my camera in my bag, someone tapped my shoulder and then looked up to see who it was. " Girls shoudn't be here at night alone, don't you think it's not safe? " I couldn't believe what I saw right now. He is now standing right in front of me with his endlessly smile. " M-minho subaenim.. " I said nerveously.

How was first chapter? I'll update soon!