Broly x Reader

Goku and all my other friends were getting completely destroyed! This Broly guy sure was amazing... I didn't know much about him, other than the fact that he is the Legendary Super Saiyan. We were all in trouble, and it didn't help that my brother, Vegeta, was acting like a little wimp. He refused to fight. So, when Broly moved to punch Goku again, I teleported on front of him and prepared for the hit. Surprisingly Broly stopped and returned to his base form. I stared at him in awe, and he calmly walked over to me, kneeled, and said, "Princess Y/N, I remember you..." I was stunned as he continued, "You tried to stop your father from killing me, and for that I will always be grateful." I remembered now, I was only four at the time, but when my dad said he was going to kill a baby, I couldn't take it. I ran to the nursery, found the baby named 'Broly', and hid him. I told him why he needed to hide, kissed him on the forehead, then left. When Father found out what I had done, I was sent to Earth for punishment. I looked back at Broly, took his hand, and helped him to his feet. As soon as he stood up, I was crushed in a hug. When we pulled apart, he was smiling at me. I was surprised someone so strong was still treating me like royalty. "B-Broly," I said shakily. "Yes, Y/N," he replied softly. I built up my courage, and asked, "would you please stop hurting my friends..." He smiled and said, "Of course." I smiled back before breathing out, "Thanks." Broly put a hand on my shoulder, and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I was shocked at first, but then sank into this great feeling. Everyone stared at Broly as he pulled away and said, "I've wanted to do that for a long time. I have loved you ever since I first met you." I couldn't help but smile. I pulled him into another hug and said, "I love you, too, Broly." Everyone around us were gaping like fish, but we didn't care. We had each other now, and we'd never let go. And Broly and I are happier than we've ever been.