A Crush !

Kylie's POV (BTW I do Povs for identification)

Beep Beep Beep Ugh I hate mornings they make me sick because I'll have to go to school. Not that I'm the kid who gets bullied but i am the kid who is ignored and have no life.

I quickly got dressed and hoped into my black and red Porsche. I'm not wealthy but I'm not poor,I'm rich.
I sped to school in 10 minutes flat even though i live 25 minutes away. I got out of my car and made my way into the class room and took my seat in the back of the room as the class slowly started fill up. The jocks in the back the norms in the middle and the nerds in the front very cliche but that's my school for ya.

About 30 minutes into the class the door creaked open and our counselor step and side and pulled my teacher out into the hall. About 3 minutes later my teacher came back in with a tall jockey looking guy behind her and instantly the girls ($lut$) started giggling. Those easy motherfunkers. As soon as he looked up his eyes instantly turned towards me as I got
captivated by his bright green orbs. "OK class this is Dameon Clearwaters and he is new Dameon tell the class about yourself." My teacher Ms. Jacobs all but purred. $lut. "Ugh hi I'm Dameon and I'm 18 and I'm from Indianapolis and i am very gay." Dameon said as the whole class gasp and through him looks of disgust. Maybe i had a chances with this guy. "Hi I'm Dameon." A voice said from beside me making me jump up to the ceiling. 'Oh oo I'm done for now I though to myself as i heard a spin shivering chuckle come from beside me. Oh ooo I'm said that out loud oh well this is going to be a loong day.