Chapter 1.

Darcy's POV

"Honey,are you sure?" Mom asked for the 100th time.

"Yes mom, it's fine,I needed money anyways." I said and smiled.

"Okay honey,love you." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye sweet cheeks." My mom's boyfriend said, I rolled my eyes.

"Go to hell." I said and he laughed,and Closed the door,my mom is only thirty-six years old and she's dating stupid guy,my dad left us when I became thirteen, I went to the kitchen and sighed,ugh it was only 8:30.

Someone knocked the door,then came in,that must be one of my mom's costumer.

"Hello?" Unfamiliar voice yelled.

"IN THE KITCHEN." I yelled back, I was making pancakes,since I'm hungry.

"Hey-woah,who are you?and where is Nina ?" I turned around and I saw a hot guy,with cute little baby, he was staring at my legs,I looked at what I am wearing,shit he's gonna think I'm slut since im wearing a boy's shirt with my short shorts,I snapped my fingers and he stared at me.

"Excuse me,but my face is here." I said and smiled.

"Oh,sorry who are you?" He asked.

"I'm nina's daughter, my mom went on a vacation with my her stupid boyfriend,what can I help you with?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"Oh,this is Sam,Nina usually takes care of him,but oh well,I'm leaving." He said and was about to go.

"No!im taking my mom's place." I said and smiled.

"Okay,here's sam." He said and handed sam to me.

"I'll pick him at 8." He said and left.

"Sam,you want pancake?" I asked and looked at him,he only nodded, I made extra pancakes, and I put them on the table, I start feeding sam, then I ate.

"Thank you." Sam said and smiled.

"You're welcome,how about we watch your favorite movie right now?" I asked and he shacked his head, I raised my eyebrow.

"It's my nap now,Nina only lets me watch movies,when I wake up and have lunch." He said.

"Okay,come on,I need a nap too." I said and he laughed, we went upstairs to my room, he jumped on my bed,and grabbed the blankets and start giggling,I went and laid beside him.

"I like you." He said when I gave him one of my huge bears.

"Why,thank you sam,I like you too." I said and smiled.

"My friend will come in an hour,his name is theo,he's Irish tho." Sam said and closed his eyes, I was looking at Sam but soon I fell asleep too.

I was woken up by someone knocking on the door, I looked at Sam and I saw him sleeping, I smiled at him,and got out of my bed,I went to the door and that person start knocking loudly.

"Jeez,calm down." I said as soon as I opened the door,there was a blonde hot guy,with blue eyes, and a blonde cute small guy,is mom's customer , that hot.

"I'm sorry, but is this Nina's house?" The guy said and I heard an Irish accent, this must be theo's brother.

"Yeah,I'm her daughter,my mom went on a vacation, anyways you're theo's brother?" I asked when I held theo and theo giggled.

"No,I'm his uncle,please take care of him." He said, and I nodded.

"I'm Darcy." I said and put my free hand out waiting for him to shack it.

"I'm Niall,my mate likes the name Darcy." Niall said and smiled.

"Oh,well-" I was cut by sam.

"THEOOO." Sam yelled , I put theo down and both of them start jumping.

"Anyways,I'll pick him at 5:30." Niall said and walked away.

"OKAY!lets watch a movie." I said and smiled, they all went to the couch, and sat, I looked at our movie set and start looking for children's movie.

"How about we watch toy story?" I asked and they nodded, I put the movie in the DVD and we start watching.