Paranormal Manchester

Dan and Phil always said they moved to London because it was better. True, London is better for youtubers and bigger, but is that the truth why they moved?

It was a frosty night, and Phil was hoping for snow. Dan pretended he didn't really care, but a white Christmas is quite rare in England and he was hoping too. They ordered pizza that night, and made a video that they decided to edit the next day. They were just about to go to bed, when there was a knock at the door. Phil opened and there was no one there.
"It must be those dumb kids again!" He said to Dan, trying to hide a bit of fear.
"Never mind." Said Dan with a yawn. "If they do it again just ignore them."
"Okay." Phil nodded, but it didn't stop him having a quick glance outside of the door again.
Two hours later, Dan was asleep but Phil couldn't sleep. He'd done everything! Watch YouTube, watch anime, play games, listen to music, he even made a video. But he still couldn't sleep. He needed to sleep because they were doing a day in the life the next day and he didn't want to cancel it just because he was tired. After still tossing and turning an hour later, something froze him in his tracks. It was footsteps, pacing up and down around the house.
"Go to bed Phil..." Dan yelled from his room.
"It's not me!" Phil yelled back, terrified.
"Do- don't be silly!" Dan said trying not to stutter. "Who else is it then?!"
"Dan... I'm scared who is that." Phil said, edging back to the furthest corner of his bed.
"Open the door on the count of three." said Dan.
"1, 2, 3!" They said together, opening their doors. They looked at each other, horrified, as the steps kept going.
That was the last time they ever slept in that house. While they tried to find a new home, they slept at friends houses and only went in the house in bright daylight with other people. Luckily they found a cheap home in London and they've lived there ever since...