Spirals

It had been 3 months. 3 full months of hook ups. Harry knew nothing. He was blind. He didn't suspect a thing. Louis was growing anxious. Now he was on tour. Now he would wait until Harry was asleep to call Eddie. To think of Eddie. Send pictures to Eddie, but now they were going home for 2 weeks time. And he was desperate. He was loosing Harry. Actually, he was pushing him away. He was rejecting him. And it made Harry scared. He was afraid that Louis was gonna end it. But that was the last thing Louis wanted. He was just frustrated. And Edward was addicting. He took away all of Louis stress momentarily. Louis made Edward feel loved. It made them both feel okay. Louis loved Harry. With every last fiber of his being. If they didn't have to hide, he'd get on a knee for that boy. But there was something about Edward that gave him a feeling. A feeling of happiness and never ending lust. Of sexual craving and desire. Louis hated lying to Harry. So did Edward, but they couldn't stop. They couldn't stop themselves anymore it was routine. It was such a Fucked up routine. It was spiraling out of there control but they couldn't stop. They didn't want to stop.

Louis had almost been caught. Not one. Not two. But three times. One time, it was when Edward's beanie was found. The other time, they had been kissing in the other room and nearly dry humping each other, when Liam knocked on Eddie's door asking to hang out. The last time, Eddie had been in the shower and Harry came home. He was in the God damn shower and Harry came home early. Louis panicked and said dismissed it as playing video games with him. It was so beyond fucked up. And Harry was so trusting if him and so gullible. Louis and Edward just couldn't stop they were in too deep.

Louis had his hands around Edward's neck and they were both moaning. There minds were blank. They were just focusing on each other. Louis was kissing and sucking into Edward's neck and fisting his hair and he was so close.

That's when the door slammed.

And Louis shoved Edward of him faster than humanely possible. He was trembling and he was scared and all he could think of was shoving Edward in the closet.

So he did.

He shoved Edward in the closet with the clothes on the floor and shut the door and flopped back on the bed and tried not to look like he was going to have a seizure of some sort from fear. He heard footsteps and he tossed a blanket over himself. And the door opened, and Harry glanced at him with a smile.

"Isn't that Edward's car in the driveway?" Louis nodded. He couldn't trust his voice. "Well what are you doing up here naked under a blanket if he's here?" Harry asked.

"He's not here... He just dropped it off." Louis mumbled. His voice trembling. Harry crawled into bed.

"Why are you shaking lovey?"

"You scared me coming home." Louis' was terrified.

"Were you getting off in here?" Harry smirked. Louis gulped but nodded. "Want some privacy? I can go take a shower." Louis nodded and Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead. He gathered clean clothes before he entered the bathroom. And he was so thankful that Harry to hour showers.

As soon as the shower head began running, Edward yanked back the door. Half dressed.

"Louis I'm so so sorry." He whispered. Louis' chest was heaving. "Love?" And Louis cracked and buried his head in Edward's shoulder drowning it in tears. "Louis please don't cry."

"I can't- I can't do this anymore I'm so scared." Edward nodded.

"I'm sorry for pushing you." Louis shook his head.

"No it's okay." He mumbled.

"Louis anyone can see that this whatever it is, isn't gonna work and it was never working."

"It worked for you Eddie... I thought you loved me?" Edward held Louis and sighed.

"I do... I love you so much but you love Harry." Louis pulled away.

"But I think... I think maybe I do love you Eddie." Edward's eyes widened. "Not as much as I love him but I do. I feel it. I feel it when we go slow." Edward nodded. "I'm scared he's gonna find out and he's gonna hurt you." Edward shook his head.

"I'll do whatever it takes to protect you. Even if it means I lose him forever." Louis kissed Eddie's neck. For that was all he could reach on flat feet. "I love you Lou."

"I love you too... But I can't do this for a little while okay? Just... Just text me we'll work something out." Edward kissed his forehead before they silently tip toed down the stairs.

"I'm sorry."

"I know.. But go. Please." Edward dipped down and kissed Louis lips again and Louis shut the door after he left with shaky hands and fingertips. Before going to the bathroom and crying until he heard the shower upstairs go off.