Truth

Louis was in the shower and Harry was downstairs. Louis was trying to keep his nausea at bay. He hadn't eaten. And when he did eat a simple eggs on toast made him feel like he would burst. Harry tried to cradle and cuddle and make love to him like he asked, but the more he did, the dirtier he felt. He did wrong. He told Harry he did wrong he told Harry everything. Harry, is just blaming it on shock from being abused. Harry doesn't want to believe it himself. He doesn't understand why someone would want his boyfriend so bad they'd pretend to be him and have sex with him. It's gross and confusing and now Harry's blaming himself for leaving Louis alone that night. Seems like everyone is blaming each other.

Zayn and Liam are on Louis side. When Louis isn't looking, Harry will call Zayn and basically sob saying how he failed Louis as a boyfriend. Liam on the other hand is trying to convince Louis everything will be okay and that it's Edward's fault. Louis had never been held longer in his life. He doesn't even think Liam has held anyone like that before. Liam treated him like a babe when he found out. Zayn thought he was gonna rip Edward's head off with his bare hands. As did Liam and Harry. But Louis told them if they did that, it'd make him feel worse. So they loved Louis with all they got. But Louis knew he didn't deserve any of it.

It was around 9 in the evening when the doorbell rang, and Harry got up. Clad in jeans and a loose fitting Tee. When he pealed back the door, he was pissed and attempted to slam it, but a hand pushed on the other side.

"Harry please I need to explain." Edward begged. Harry's blood boiled.

"I already got the explanation. You. Raped. My. Boyfriend." Harry spaced menacingly.

"Harry it... Okay I did something I'm not proud of but I loved him too!"

"Bullshit!" Harry spat.

"It's true Harry I know it's complicated but when you were together he confused us a lot and remember when we'd trick him to see if he knew I was you? Remember he accidentally kissed me and it was a laugh right? Harry it wasn't a laugh I really liked him I just need you to understand-" Edward stopped talking as Louis descended the stairs in boxers and one of Harry's shirts that fell to his thighs. Harry turned too and Louis stopped in his tracks. "Louis." Edward whispered. Louis throat caught. Edward scanned Louis figure

"Are you checking out my boyfriend you dunce?!" Harry shouted. Edward shook his head. "Go away and don't come back-"

"Harry?" Louis mumbled loud enough for both boys to hear.

"What sweetheart?" Louis gulped.

"Let him in but not near me." Harry pulled back the door and Edward stepped in.

"Harry... It's hard to see you with him because I want him too." Edward confessed. Harry possessively wrapped Louis in his arms. "Louis... Please?" Louis sunk into Harry's touch.

"I-I... I don't..." Harry peppered kisses to Louis head.

"You have 5 minutes." Harry gritted. Edward sighed.

"Louis I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Yeah, I did... Use you, but I'm not a rapist! I love you and I tricked you and I can't take that back but when you would mistake me for him, it made me happy. I thought maybe you knew it was me! Harry I'm sorry but I really love your boyfriend and I manipulated him but... when we did 'it', he would repeat your name over and over and I knew he wished it was you." Harry shut his eyes and buried his head in Louis hair. "Louis I'm sorry for pushing you I made you try and try and you said you might love me too but... I looked up trauma after rape and it said that after someone is abused, they'd act like you have been." Louis' chest moved up and down rapidly. "This is all my fault I'm sorry." A tear fell from Edward's eye and dripped down his cheek.

"Eddie..." Edward shook his head. Louis separated himself from Harry who watched carefully as Edward smiled at the boy who was on his tip toes wiping his cheek. "You're forgiven. S'my fault too." Louis mumbled. Louis kissed Edward's cheek. "But you know I can't love you." Louis glanced at Harry then back at Edward.

"I'm sorry." Edward whispered.

"It's okay." Louis glanced at Harry. "Harry?"

Harry strode towards his twin.

"You're lucky." Edward winked. Harry bit back a grin.

"You're still a dumb fucking little brother and the only reason I haven't beat your ass yet is because of that boy." Edward smiled. "In reality, rapists aren't forgiven, Louis is just a saint." Harry points out. Edward nods.

"I'm sorry Hazza." Harry shrugs.

"I swear to god Eddie. If I find our you do one thing wrong-"

"I won't! I'm done fucking up." Harry smiled.

"God you really are a dumb Fuck." Harry said with a sigh.

"And I also have higher grades than you." Harry rolled his eyes.

Edward walked out of the house with the feeling of closure. And Harry and Louis made love that night.

Later that month, Harry was called to the hospital after Louis made a suicide attempt. The story of Louis rape had leaked. He was put into intensive therapy. Edward hasn't seen his family in 3 years.

(I like my terrible ending it makes me feel like a weirdo)