Chapter 1 :- The Bet

picture of Drake Evans ( josh bowman)

The tall rosewood door to the CEOs office was slightly ajar and the CEO himself was lounging in his maroon leather swivel chair as he studied the last of the documents. He had removed his coat and was slowly flipping the pages, his white shirt stretched rippling across his broad shoulders and tapered back

Drake Evans, the CEO, glanced up as his phone began ringing. He drew in a furious breath and declined the call as he leaned further into his chair, pinching his nose. He needed to rest or some sort of right distraction he told himself. He shoved himself out of his chair and headed towards the bar to get himself a drink. While drinking, he stared at hi reflection: dark brown eyes, perfectly straight and narrow nose, strong defined masculine jaw, his thick silky hair in messy spiked style, broad shoulder, and muscular body. He was well-build and possessed what others called devils own charm.

At the age of 24 Drake was a successful business man .he had a handsome profile but an arrogant personality. He was famous for being the rich notorious playboy. Who could undoublty melt any girls heart. He was involved with a gang of playboy's whom were organized to trap and play the girls of Stallion College.

Right on cue, the door to his office opens and in come's Finneaus Stuart. His old friend, third in ranking as one of the playboys. Finn was always taking life easy as he could get away in anything you see Finn was the son of a well-established senator. Being the senator's son and his looks Finn rarely was seen alone. Girls would easily come and go...

"Oh! Come on man! Drinking alone again?" Finn strode towards the bar and poured himself a glass.

"What do you want Finn? "He demanded coldly. Not in the mood of any play talk.

"Heads Meeting at the club, things just got real interesting bro", Finn replied oblivious to Drake's mood.

Drake listened in impassive silence and growing boredom. "What's the cause?" asked Drake slightly curious.

"You're gonna love it, I know", smirked Finn. As they headed out.

(Outside the club)

As he stopped in front of Smokers Club he noticed the unusual gathering. As he entered the club he was greeted by all the playboys that played the girls of Stallion College.

"Drakes POV"

Something exciting was happening no doubt; the club had this air of excitement around it. Everyone as buzzed up. I grabbed a drink and took my place at the high tables. Finn got up and instantly silence fell over as he leaned against his chair in a hoarse voice said

"Gentleman the reason, we gathered here today on such a short notice is that we have a bet" he smirked.

Great! Just the distraction I needed I thought as my full attention gathered at the matter.

Everyone gathered as Daniel rose up; Daniel is the golden boy of the group, gorgeous looks, devilish smile, six feet tall, stubborn as hell and a complete cold hearted womanizer.

"Apparently, a problem has come to my notice from the pre-med section "he stated arrogantly.

That surprised me a little the freshman usually the easy deals, a bit of charm and they'd all over you.

"As it happens, that pair of girls are playing hard to get, and whoever gets them to fall for them... Wins" said Finn smirking.

"These girls walk at the footpath, in red sneakers, the bet is to make them fall for you", said Kingman.

Kingman, Derek Kingman is a born asshole. He uses girls like tissues, atypical playboy. With the height of 5.9". He was a glorious bastard with good looks.

"We don't know who they are or what are their names that's for you to find out", he shrugged

"Drake, Finn stated you'd be in charge?" I just glared and accepted the incharge that bastard really does know me.

This is how you become a playboy, ladies and gentlemen, money and looks that are the key to playboy hood. I carefully considered the party of playboys, I would take with me.

Personally, I found their attitude amusing, when it comes down to girls. I was always portrayed as the ruthless playboy to whom no girl's moral could stand a chance. But basically it was the girls who couldn't hold onto themselves. Those girls would fall easily I knew that.

"The bet is so on".