Sweet as the Freshed Fruits

A dark room is all I see the sound of foot steps in the distance and laughter
A group is coming I had better prepare
I set out the cloth and lay it across the ground and prepare for my guests
They walk in and say as if confused " I thought this place was abandoned why are you here "
I simply say " this is where people come to dine on that which is forbidden "
They look at me with wonder and they say they wish to try the food I promise and see if it is worth it's name
They come over and sit on the ground and I say " do you prefer young or aged meats " they respond " young meat sounds nice " I raise my hand and snap my fingers twice then a beautiful young woman enters the room and sits before me as if in a trance the group ask me " is she here to serve us " and with a grin I say " in a way yes" I then pull back my hand and quickly push forward and pierce her chest as the hear the cracking of bones and ripping of flesh the woman is now aware of what is happening but is to shocked and just stammers trying to ask why I'm doing this the group looks at me in disbelief appalled at what was happening I then rip the ribs apart and begin to pull out the organs and placing them by the side I look over with a twisted grin a say " it smells simply Devine you picked a good day to come the group begins to back away I look at them and say " you shouldn't waste good food " as I grab her arm at this point the woman is able to scream in agony just before death as I rip her arm from her body the sound of crackling bone and muscle echo in the room I then throw the severed arm at them and say " eat or I shall look like a glutton " then I pull out the heart and lick the flowing blood from the side and take a bite and say " as sweet as the freshest of fruits."