Chapter 3

In the past 24 hours I have learned that:
1) my dog is a werewolf
2) my dog can turn into a human
3) he is an alpha
4) his doghouse is a high tech transportation device?
     "Why do you look like you have just seen a ghost?" I look at Zander after he said this....... Come to find out he has already turned back into human form! "I don't know, can we just go?" How is he the alpha? I still don't get it, and I don't get how all of this is happening? I have to be going crazy......Right?
     "We can go as soon as you meet my bets, his name is Derek and he has been waiting to meet you!" I hope this doesn't take long........ I'm hungry! After we walk into the pack house, we go to a room, on the door there is a plack that says 'Beta Derek's Office' we walk in and when Derek sees us he gives Zander a hug, and then he gives me a hug........ "Derek this is Shianne, my owner when I'm a dog."
     "It is so great to meet you, I have heard so much about you!" Derek says and then gives me another hug.
•••••••••••10 minutes later •••••••••••••
     Finally we get back to the dog house and after it spins we end up in my backyard. Home at last! I walk into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. My favorite sandwich: a square of motzerella cheese and turkey lunch meet beetween 2 prices of bread that have a layer of mayo on each peice. I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. When nothing good was on tv I threw a movie into the DVD player. Zander jumped onto the couch and put his head in his paws. I gave him a pice of my sandwich as I pressed play on the movie.
After we finished the movie I let Zander outside to use the bathroom. When he was done he trotted inside. It was almost 4 o'clock and I had nothing to do. Zander went upstairs to do who knows what and I sat on the couch an out on Lizard Lick Towing. I felt breathing on my neck and turned around. No one was there. I felt it again and proceeded to turn around where I shockingly found nothing. "BOO" I jumped up turned around an piched who ever was behind me in the face. "What the hell!?" Human Zander said holding his nose. "You brought that on yourself ASSHOLE" he should of known that was going to happen! He had a bloody nose but thank go it wasn't broken! After we tended to his bloody nose it was already 4:30 and still nothing to do. So I figured I might as well start on dinner.

••••••••••ten minutes and a pot of chilly and a pan of corn brea later ••••••••••••

Me and Zander both ate dinner and then i went upstairs to bed. A few minutes later I felt a dip in the bed and turned to see Zander. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously. "Going sky diving what does it look like? I'm going to bed!" Riiiight......
"The hell you are!"
"Where else am I supposed to sleep?"
"You can sleep on the bed..... In dog form. Otherwise get your ass on the couch!"
"Fine!" He then transformed back into my Zander.

••BEEP••
••BEEP••
••BEEP••
I turned off the alarm and hopped out of bed and got ready for work. "Don't get into trouble Zander. And I mean it. I don't want to come home o a destroyed house!" He nodded his head to tell me he under stood. I went to work and finally had a normal day.
"Zander! I'm home!" I set the keys on the counter and walked into the living room to not only see Zander in human form, but also my friend Moya. "Outside now!" I said to Zander as I pointed the door. "What the hell are you doing? Does she know who you are? Who does she think you are?!" He is lucky he is hot otherwise I was about to break every bone in his body. "She thinks my name is Nathan and she has no idea that I'm a werewolf!" He is so damn lucky! We walked back inside. Moya walked passed the door and whispered "you boyfriend is hot!"
"Ya he is!" Wait..... What!!!! "ZANDER!" I turned around to find him sneaking up the stairs. "We are not dating just so you know!"
" I had to say something! She has like a secret power to get people to talk!" Whatever!
"I had a long day at work.... I'm going to bed. And don't think about sleeping in my bed in human form!" I walk up the stairs and lay down. I was soon met with the wolf form of Zander. "Smartass!" I mumbled as a drifted off to sleep. Man he can get on my nerves!
I woke up at around 2 in the morning an decided to play a prank on Zander. I put him on the couch. I then took a black sharpie and drew a dïćk on his forehead. I really hope that is on his for head tomorrow when he turns into a human again! I walk back upstairs and go back to bed.
I woke up to my alarm going off but turned it off and got up to get ready. I did my usual routine and just as I finished I slapped my self in the face. Today's my day off! I was already fully awake..... O well. I grabbed my keys off the counter and went to Walmart. I got a few dog toys for Zander and a brand new collar I probably went to far with what I did last night. After I arived home my hopes came true. There in all his glory was dickhead! "What's in the bag?" He asked. I handed it to him and replied. "It's for you you'll find out why eventually!" I was bored and wanted to get out and do something. "Hey want to go for a walk?" He replied with a yes and outside we went. Everyone who seen him laughed. I wanted to so hard but didn't it would make it to obvious. When we got back he went upstairs. "SHIANNE!"  Oops.....