Chapter 2: What do I do...

Time Skip: A few weeks of Natsu and Lucy becoming better friends

Natsu's POV

After the whole park situation I have started to think about Nashi's future... I'm starting to wonder if Lisanna is a good mom or if I should take this into legal matters and get full custody of Nashi and not let Lisanna see her anymore?! Then at the same time though I know Nashi loves her mother no matter what and would hate to not see her for most of her life... why are decisions so hard to make...

"..tsu! ..atsu! NATSU!!!"

"WHAAAA" I scream as I fell out of my chair when Luce screamed my name." (XD, Lucy screamed Natsu's name XD XD XD, my dirty mind just kicked in...>.< back to the story) "What do you need Luce I was thinking..."

"Well it seems that's the first time you ever did that!"

Nashi started laughing, "Daddy just got insulted by miss Lucy!"

Normal POV

  Natsu shot Nashi and Lucy a glare, then all three of them started laughing. For only the few weeks that Nashi and Natsu have know Lucy, they have all taken a liking to eachother. Natsu was thinking about asking her on a date but wondering if it was too soon or too late. Maybe she had a boyfriend he would wonder... or maybe she is just not interested... but at the same time he had to think about Lisanna, will she be upset and start raging and get all her family to hate Natsu... they were all close friends in highschool, so what would be different. But at the same time Natsu had to think of him and Nashi being happy and not about anything else...

286 words... not my best work but I have had some major writers block so... I want you guys, the viewers, my frands... to come up with an idea for the story. You will be mentioned and I will follow you, and if you have any stories I will read them and also give them a shout-out. So help me out here so I can help this story progress.

~Nalu-For-Life