Chapter 15: New Friends

Pic of Paris

I slipped on the white T-Shirt and grey leggings and snapped a quick picture before I left the bathroom.

"Damn ma..." One girl with short hair licked her lips at me. "I have a boyfriend." I said nicely. "Oh, sorry then. I'm Breona." She said sticking out her hand to me. "Paris." I said shaking it. "You ready for a jam packed first day? Cause Saturday is our busiest day. Be prepared. Your station is right in front of mine, so if you have any questions ask me." She smiled. "You can decorate your area however you like, just make sure it fits the theme." Terrence chimed in. "Hehe, okay." I answered.

-4:00-

"Daaaamnn!" Kim and her moma going at it!" I shouted making everyone laugh as we watched Keeping up with the Kardashians.

I finished a girl named Reina's nails for her and watched her go back to her boyfriend. He looked back at me then walked out. Why did he look at me like that? I asked myself. Suddenly Reina called me to the front. I slowly walked up there. "Hi! I just wanted to say thank you since I forgot to. Do you have a card?" She asked. Bruh. I never thought about getting cards. Maybe I should consider that.

"No actually, I don't." I smiled. "But when I do get some I'll be sure to hand you one!" I smiled again. She was really sweet and chill. I bet she would make a pretty good friend. "Here's my number. We should hang out! I just moved here with my boyfriend, Jaiden, so I could use some new friends 😅😊." She said. I took the slip of paper from her and told her I would call her, all while sneaking peeks at her boyfriend. He was really cute to be honest. The glasses he wore made him look even better. "Come on babe. We have to get back home." Jaiden said in a deep voice, instantly I felt my panties getting moist. Get a grip Paris. He has a girlfriend... And I have a boyfriend.

He smiled and grabbed her waist walking out the shop.

-1 WEEK LATER-

I was at Reina's house waiting with Jaiden for her to get home because she had just left when I got there. I felt Jaiden touch my hand lightly. "Um... I have a boyfriend." I said scooting away from him. "He doesn't have to know." He said smashing his lips on mine. Even though it was wrong it felt so right. He pulled out a condom from under the couch.

"Wait... I don't think this is a good idea!" I blurted out. By this time he had already slipped the condom on but I looked away before I saw anything. He turned my face towards him and entered me. I moaned softly. "J-J-Jaiden! Please!" I stuttered. He didn't pay any mind. "Let me make love to you." He whispered in my ear.

Why am I letting him do this!

-LATER-

"I'm home!" I heard Reina say. "OMG get up!" I said shaking Jaiden. "Mmmnn... Paris... You were so tight..." He mumbled. "Get up right now! Reina's here!" I whisper shouted. He shot his head up. "Get dressed!" He shouted slightly. I hopped up and threw on all my clothes. Jaiden was still naked.

The door started to open...

😵

Ooooo! Someone's about to get in trouble! Maybe not though! Stay tuned for the next chapter! My friend wanted me to add him into the story so I did 💀. Hope you enjoyed it Pop Tart 😋. Sorry for the short chapter...

~Vote and Comment~