Chapter 2: The devil's son

Pic of Paris: Played by iamaaleeyahpetty

All the way home I couldn't help but think about August. That negro sexual harassed me... I thought cruising down the highway. I realized I was almost on E and pulled over to the gas station.

I hopped out and filled my new 2015 Lexus up and got ready to leave. "Aye!" Someone called. I turned and ignored them. "Hey! Beautiful!" A tall darkskin guy came up to the car. "Uhh... Hi...?" I said slowly.

"Um... I just wanted to say how beautiful you were... Can I get your number?" He asked. I swearrrr! He was sexy as hell! "Uh... Sure. I'm Paris." I said writing my number down in my small note pad.

"Cool. I'm Rashad." He said smiling mad hard. I ripped the paper out of my book and handed it to him. Call me sometime." I said shyly. "Ight. Coo. See you around!" He said jogging back to his car.

Jesus Christ... He was so fine!

I couldn't stop thinking about him all the rest of the way home.

I dropped my keys on the table and got out of my work clothes, which was just a light pink shirt with our salon's name on the front and our names on the back, and some bleached jeans. I took off my Jordan's and went upstairs to take a shower.

After I did my hygiene stuff I went to go lay down. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I got a text from an unknown number.

__________________
(310) 546-2235 {Made up}
~
Hey is this Paris?
>Yea... This is she 😉
Wassup... It's Rashad. I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner tomorrow night?
>Sure... I'd love to.
Coo, coo... So I'll pick you up around 7?
>Alright. Sounds like a plan! See you then.
See you then babygirl 😘
_________________

I put away my phone and sat around eating snacks, watching Bad girl's club. "YAAASSS! BEAT HER ASS!" I yelled at the screen. Just as the episode was getting good there was a nock on the front door. Gotdamnit... Who is it now?! I got up to answer the door anyway.

I opened the door to see the devil's son himself, Mr. August Alsina. "What do you want Alsina." I said picking at my nails trying to seem uninterested. "Listen... I need you to be my girl." He said.

I almost choked on my gum. "What?" I said still coughing. "I. Need you. To be. MY GIRLLL!" He said to me like I was slow. "Um. No. You harassed me today! Now you, the man known for killing niggas and fucking hoes shows up at my door- Wait. HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY ADDRESS?!" I ranted. "Damn girl. Calm down. I know people. Now it's a yes or no question." He said getting impatient.

"Why do you want me to be your girlfriend exactly?!" I asked. "Look. It's just pretend okay. It would be good for my rep." He said explaining his whole plan.

"Bish whet?! Hell no! Go ask Nicki or sumn!" I got in his face. "Look. Just think about it, okay." He said handing me his number. "Fine." I said with an attitude. "Good bye." I said slamming the door in his face.

I ran upstairs to call Amber. I really needed a friend right now. Before I could pick up the phone I heard gunshots. "DAMNIT!" I shouted. I was sick and tired of this bullshit. I slowly walked over and looked out the window. I watched as a guy shot the nigga down.

A whole bunch of bloods came and dapped him up. I'm guessing he was killing to impress. Gang Ritual shit. It wasn't a big shocker to me. I've seen stuff like this all the time. I went back over to my bed and called Amber.