What we Had

ohai there, i'm new  at thiss!  please give feedback. (: hope you guys like it.!

 ~*~

I groaned as I woke up to see my reflection in the mirror.Great- my naturally straight brown hair was tangled in knots. I reached my hand over to my night stand and checked my phone, 2 new messages.

The first one was from my best friend, Cassidy.

cass: hey b*tch, hope your up. You and me have plans with the guys. I'll pick u up in 15.

I laughed. But as soon as I looked to see who my next message was from, I was soon expressionless.

1 new message from Jace.

Jace: Hey Bren, I know things are kind of weird because of - well you know. Meet me at our spot? I wanna fix this.

Jace and I had been best friends ever since he moved to California in 4th grade. We haven't seen or talked to each other since the last day of junior year. When he kissed me. Ever since then, things have been really awkward between us. And I couldn't live without one of my best friends. With that, I decided to go.

I got of bed, and took a quick shower. I then got changed into an over sized grey and white t- shirt, jean shorts, and dark blue flip flops.

After getting changed, I applied some quick makeup and threw

my hair up into a messy bun. Not able to wait any longer I grabbed my cell phone

and car keys, and drove off to "our spot."

So how do you guys like the first chapter? Please give me feed back, && click the like button. (: xx