The definition of a 'Good Person'

Have you ever been told that you weren't a good person, that the way you act or the way you are is not 'correct' or 'right' in certain people's eyes.

The people you meet and stay around influence you, don't ever let someone tell you otherwise because a large amount of people think to themselves; I'm either an Angel or a Devil....right?

But then there a people like me who believe the thin line between good and evil is blurred and only see things as ' For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'.For example that if you fight someone bad things can happen to you if you win, but if you were to lose then another outcome may happen and it all would depend on what you did.

But im getting ahead of myself let me tell you about a moment, a moment where I had met a woman and we hit it off quite nicely. I got to speak to her and I got to know her more and more and let me be quite honest I may have a small source of affection for this woman now. Cute right? Wrong. Little would you have known is that I had caused her to cheat on someone else and that I did so having full knowledge of his existance, fact of the matter is I just didnt care.

This one woman has caused me such grief and pain while at the same time bringing me absolute joy and pleasure, and if you were wondering we did F#*k, but you wouldnt have known the flip side of this if I hadnt told you. Now you tell me, am I a good person for making her happy? Or am I a bad person for stealing her from someone?

What am I? Munroe D Angelo

Angel or Demon?

Good.

Or Bad.

See thats whats wrong with the world you dont know whats going on unless your told a story of it all. But thats what this is right here, the story of it all the dance that me and this woman have taken into this world, a dance maccabre into this world. I remember asking her a question because I was feeling rather poetic.

'Will you join me to fall down the rabbit hole Alice'