Chapter 2 Just A Dream

"Just a dream.....just.a.dream....." Cindy whispers to herself.

"Cindy what is going on!?"Maddie half yelled half screamed at her.They lived in a single room apartment. Their father slept on the small couch. When he wasn't passed out at bars.
They sleep in the same room. With two small beds and boring stained white walls.

"Cindy?!"Maddie snapped her fingers in front of Cindys face.
Cindy looked confused. And said"Nothing,nothing at all."

"Okay then go back to sleep!!"Maddie said groggily. With in 2 minutes she was passed out again.Cindy got up and walked out to the hall and almost instantly falls on the ground.She had tripled over a fallen picture.The pickture of her,Maddie,their mother,and their "father".He must have went on another drunken rampage. She looked down the hall and saw more pictures on the floor.Even though they didn't have many.

"OOOUCH!"she screamed.

"Would you be quiet I'm sleeping!!!"yells Maddie groggily.

"Love you too"

"Shhhhhhhhh"

She slung herself up and jogged down the hall.Once she reached the kitchen she looked in the cabinets.Nothing.At all.She looked everywhere.Nothing.The closest market is run down and mostly illegal.She'll half to skip breakfast.She waited about an hour and decided to wake Maddie.