Chapter 3 The market

"Maddie....Maddie...."Cindy said In a small voice to Maddie.
"MMMMAAADDDIIIEEEE!!!!"she screamed.

Maddie screamed and rolled over into the floor making a large thud.

"HAHAHAAA"Cindy laughed. Falling to the ground straight on her butt.

"Haha loser!"yelled Maddie in a groggy voice.

"Shut up!"Cindy said. Rubbing her butt where she fell on it. 

Maddie slung herself up off the ground and stomped her way to the kitchen.Cindy tried to tell her there wasn't any thing in there but Maddie wasn't listening. But Cindy could see she already knew. So she just went back to the room to-"oh no" thought Cindy. They were going to the Mercelem Market. Or as most people call it the Mercyless Market which is-

"Cindy get dressed!"Maddie yelled from the down hall snapping Cindy out of her thoughts. 

Cindy walked down the hall to the small dresser she shared with
Maddie. She pulled out some black tights and an oversized shirt and threw on some old Jandals Maddie got in a trade. The trade was liquor from their fathers cabinet for the shoes. Anyway this was the style in 2082. Maddie wore the same except wore boots instead of jandals. Cindy tied her hair into a messy bun and was ready to go. Maddie just brushed her short hair and headed out the door. 

Once they were outside they climed under the huge fallen bridge,through a cramped tunnel,and finally came to to the side walk. Immediately Cindys face burned from the Suns rays. She smelled garbage and grime.she even heard children playing,bottles clinking,and cats hissing. After what seemed like forever of walking.they arrived at the Mercyless Market.Cindy stopped straight in front of Maddie almost making her fall.
There HE was.....