His first

I sat there watching as the sun went down. I sighed, I honestly wasn't nervous but more excited. But knowing myself i would probably get nervous at the last minute. I felt some one staring at me. I turned around in my chair and faced whoever was there, it was Jeff.

"hey." I said no hint of emotion in my voice.

"are you ready?"

"as ready as I'll ever be." He walked over to me, and I stood up, he reached in his pocket and handed me his knife. I took it but he didn't let go, I looked at him.

"I made my first kill with this knife."

"wouldn't that be your parents." I was stilling at him we both held the knife in one hand. He didn't say anything for some time. After a few minutes he said.

"them too."

"Jeff?" he looked me dead in the eye.

"who was your first kill who wasn't your family." He didn't answer me but stared at the knife. He let go hands shaking. "sorry Jeff.."

"Randy." His voice was low and filled with hatred. I looked at him.

"was he a friend." He laughed.

"anything but, Randy was bully he sent my brother away. He caused me to be this way." I opened my mouth to say something but he wasn't done. "look at me blaming a low life, I was born this way!"

"Jeff."

"I killed him before I killed my own family! He deserved it!"

"Jeff." I put the knife down on the chair was sitting on.

"Then it was Janes family! I tried to kill her but I just made her look like me instead." I just looked at him

"Jeff!"

"What!"

"are you ok?" he looked at me and took a deep breath.

"yea I guess."

"is that why she hates you." He nodded. It makes since now. Why jane hates Jeff.

"get the knife, come one lets go."

d