Ch 8

*Don't play song until note says so*

Lilyen's Pov~

You just got done filing all the papers with Daniel to get the restraining order on your dad, it took way longer that you thought it would. It was now 7 P.M. you knew for a fact that your dad was gonna be drunk, but you had to give him the papers. The drive wasn't long to his house but you made sure to take your time and go slow, you weren't really in a rush to get there anyways! You keep thinking maybe for once he won't be drunk and he'll be decent and nice, but you know deep down that's not gonna happen. You finally reach his house and park on the side of the road, it takes you a few minutes to get out but you finally do. You slowly walk up to the front door and knock, after waiting a couple minutes the door swings open.
"What the hell do you want?!" He nastly spits at me.
I step back a little bit and regroup and hand him the papers.
"What's this?" He snatches the papers from your hand and looks at them.
"A restraining order, you have to stay 250 feet away from my mom. No matter what the circumstances are." You state looking him dead in the eyes.
"And why the hell did you get this?" He asks harshly stepping closer to you. You take a small step back and try to keep from getting scared.
"Because you need to leave her the hell alone. You have tormented us for a long time now and its time to quit!"

~play song~

"Well don't you think your all that! With your legal papers and restraining orders! Well let me tell you something you worthless nothing!" By this point he was screaming and you were tearing up. "Just because you come prancing up with this doesn't mean I'm going to do anything it says. You are nothing and mean nothing. I didn't want you when your were born and I still don't want you. So leave!"
You ran to your car and started balling your eyes out, you couldn't help but let it get to you. You sped home and ran into you room.

You opened your door and was surprised at a male figured sitting on your bed but quickly realized it was Jc. You ran into his arms and broke down, he just held you and rubbed your back while kissing your forehead. He was truly amazing! "What happened baby? What did get do?" He asked a bit stern. It was sweet that he was protective of you. "Apparently I'm a worthless nothing. And nobody wants me. And I didn't argue with it...." You trail off crying harder. "No! No you're not!" He slightly raises his voice, "you are perfect in every way! Flawlessly beautiful with such a caring heart but still can stand up for the ones you love! Baby you are so much more! You are everything! You are my everything!" He says and holds you tighter. He has absolutely out done himself. You cry a little more and then just cuddle into his chest and fall asleep....he is your nightingale