Ch. 3

I was so starstruck by him that I didn't realize he had asked if I was okay. "Yeah sorry. Thank you." I said maybe a little to nervous, "for what?" he asked me. "I guess for not letting me fall." I said shyly and looked at the ground. He was so cute and even cuter in person. "What's your name?" he asked me. "Lilyen, but everyone calls me Lil." I always kinda hated my name until I realized how uniquely weird it was, just like me! "Wow that's beautiful! Uh mines Justin but people call me.." "Jc yeah I know, I'm sort of a fan...." you said before he could finish. He giggled and looked at his feet. "Oh crap!" He exclaimed, when I looked down I noticed that even though he caught me I still busted my knee open. "Here come in and I'll get you something to clean that up!" He took my hand and we walked across the street and to his house. Holding hands with him, even if it wasn't intimate gave me butterflies.

We walked in and he guided me to the to the kitchen, he patted the counter for me to hop up and sit down. He then reached in a cabinet and pulled out a first aid kit. He poured peroxide on my cut then placed a bandage on it. "Oh and you need to find your center when you go to do a trick." He said suddenly. "Oh yeah. I didn't think of that." You said while looking at your phone. Carter had texted you.

-hey went home figured you skated off please be safe xoxo

You suddenly realized that it was 9:30 and should be getting home. You started to get off the counter and help put the first aid kit away. You cleared your throat and looked at him. "I should really call a cab. Its late and I don't want my roommate to get worried." You stated. "Oh no you don't need to waste your money I'll take you!" He said with enthusiasm. You grabbed your board and then followed him to his jeep. He opened the door for you and helped you in. He got in and started the car. "So did you just move in?" He asked suddenly sparking conversation. "Yeah today actually we got off the plane early afternoon. And unpacked and set up the entire house." You explained. "Oh wow that's really fast! Do you think you'll like it here?" He asks looking at you for a second then turning back to look at the road. "Yeah I do. I've always wanted to move here and then I started YouTube and realized how many other youtubers lived here and that it would just benefit my youtube career in the long run no matter what!" You said with enthusiasm while pointing toward your road. "That's amazing!" He smiled and looked at you. You blushed at his smile and looked around "oh my house is right here you can pull into the drive way." You informed him as he went to turn in. You were about to open the door when he stopped you by grabbing your hand. "Can I possibly...have your number?" He asked while blushing. "Of course you can, here give me your phone!" You said while handing him your phone. You both said goodbye and then you walked into the house. You got a snack then went to your room. You stripped and just threw on a baggy shirt and curled up in bed. It was a solid hour before you could go to sleep and the only thing that your mind could focus on was Jc and how he smiled at you. Right as you were about to finally fall asleep you received a text, you grabbed your phone from the night stand and looked at it, the contact read Jc ❤. You giggled at what he put his name under then opened your phone to read the message.

-I'm glad I met you! Can't wait to see you again!!

You smiled but didn't bother to reply because sleep was catching up to you. Instead you locked your phone rolled over and went to sleep smiling and thinking about the next time you see him again!