CONFESSIONS

Natalya's POV

I kept shaking as I feel myself being turned around.I come face to face with Nikki when I realized something.I lean in and kiss her as I keep shaking.I push my fingers into her hair as I keep kissing her.My heart started racing as we kept kissing.I pick her up and carry her in the bathroom as i deepen the kiss.In the bathroom I set her on the counter and step between her legs as I kiss her more passionately and grip her hair a bit.Just then I felt her tongue slip into my mouth.I start sucking on her tongue as I felt myself get wet.

Nikki's POV

I feel her suck on my tongue and it sent a shockwave though my pussy.i need more of her alone,but that's impossible with Brie around.I reach behind her and place my hands on her ass as she keeps sucking on my tongue.I pull her closer to me and move my lips down to her neck.I kiss her neck as I hear her moan.I move my lips down further to her nipples and get a louder moan.Her moans make me get wetter and wetter.I pull her pussy close to mine and as I feel her clit against mine.I start to grind my clit against her as I start to suck on her nipples.She grips my hair tight as she moans louder.The louder she moans the faster I grind my clit against hers.I moan softly around her nipple as it vibrated her nipple.