Chapter 1: Hizamazuke Butadomo Ga

* Eren's POV *

Armin is dressed in a pastel purple sweater with a white button-up collared shirt poking out of it, paired with light washed denim skinny jeans and white Converse. It gives him a very soft look. That's Armin, alright, haha. I'm dressed in a burgundy sweater which happens to show my collar bones, black skinny jeans, and black Converse. Can't forget my No Name bracelets and headband, though! Mikasa is dressed in a simple white, crisp, long sleeved shirt, a red scarf, and skinny jeans finished off with flats. I must say, we're all definitely ready for this concert. 

-

I impatiently drum my fingers against my lap, a huge grin on my face. "Eren, calm down!" Armin spoke up beside me, giggling. I snap my head in his direction. "Armin, this is a huge deal for me! Actually, for the both of us! We're gonna see No Name, Armin! No Name--" I was rudely interrupted by my sister. "I'm here as well. You meant to say that this is a huge deal for the three of us." Mikasa bluntly corrects. Sighing in frustration, my hands bring themselves up to my face to rub my temples. "Gramps just so happened to buy three front row tickets and backstage passes for Armin, a friend, and I, then you decided to tag along." I tell Mikasa. I've known Armin's grandfather my whole life, so calling him 'Gramps' is a normal thing for me. "Sis, you don't even listen to No Name." I add.

Armin doesn't speak up, but that's just a sign that he agrees. Mikasa huffs, hides her mouth under the red scarf I gave her when we were younger, and turns back around in her passengers seat. Typical way to show that she's annoyed. Well, I have to give her a bit of credit for attending this concert with us-- besides the fact that Mikasa is incredibly protective of Armin and I. She just so happens to be nineteen years old and also owns a car, so..

"We're here!" Armin happily announces, and looks out of the window. "Woah.." I murmur. The entire parking lot is full of cars, and swarms of people are heading towards the entrance. My best friend turns to look at me, his bright blue eyes practically sparkling. "Eren, how does my hair look?" Armin nervously asks, beginning to run his fingers through the soft strands.

I smirk. "You look great, Armin." He shyly fumbles with his fingers. "Really?" "Yep. But, my question is," Suddenly, Armin and I's faces are slammed against the drivers seats in front of us. "W-What the hell?!" I yell, bewildered. "Fuck you!" Mikasa yells to the car in front of us, and flips the driver off by sticking her hand out of the window. After sitting back on my seat once again, I peer over her shoulder. Oh, of course. She's fighting over a parking spot.

The car ends up driving away. It was probably because of Mikasa's deadly glare.. or just her entire scary existence in general. Once she's makes a decision, there's no use in going against her. Don't even bother doing that because she'll get pissed off. And you really don't want to see Mikasa angry, trust me. I come from personal experience. Armin sits on his seat as well, slightly shaking. "Sorry, guys." My sister speaks up for startling us. "It's alright." We both quietly reply. 

"As I was saying, Armin, my question is; why do you seem so nervous? Or dare I say, lovestruck?" I lean my face closer to his, knowing it'll get him flustered enough to tell the truth. A smirk appears on my face once again. "U-Um," he stutters as his cheeks begin to turn pink. Armin tries to avoid eye contact with me, but I continue staring at him. Seeing my best friend trying not to panic is kind of adorable. He sharply inhales and always averts his gaze. "I know when you're lying.." I say in a sing-song voice.

"Okay, okay." Armin sputters, overwhelmed from holding in his breath for such a long time. I teasingly flick his forehead, and sit back while smiling. Innocent little Armin. Practically incapable of doing anything bad. "Erwin, Levi's friend slash manager, is going to be there, right?" Armin mumbles. Nodding my head, I listen intently. "I.. I think he's cool.. and stuff. I wanna be his friend or something!" The blonde haired boy bashfully explains. "You're smitten, Armin!" I softly laugh and grin.