Chapter 3: Predicament

(I'M NOT DEAD! HELLO! I've been getting lots of comments and messages from people encouraging me to update, and positive feedback as well! Thank you all very much; this inspires me to continue writing. I've been very busy these past few months with school and such, but I'm on Summer Break now! I'm going to try and update more often. Expect more fanfictions, too! YOOOOOOOO I'm even thinking of a fanfic for my main homie RiceGum! #RGS :'^))))) Love you all.)

-

*Eren's P.O.V.*

I just sit on the bathroom floor, basically unable to speak. Levi...he...what? This man--the man I've literally loved for two years straight, flings his shirt at me, insults all of my friends and I, yet...yet, he flirts with me by running his fucking thumb across my lower lip? I mean, that felt nice--but, no. I'm so confused. Alas, I can't sit here all night and question everything that happened, try to figure it all out and get to the bottom of this; I must accompany my friends and everyone else out there. Oh, I have to kick Jean's ass, too. Hopefully Mikasa or Armin don't get in the way...I have to be sneaky.

(Y'ALL, I'M HEADING TO BED RN! I'LL FINISH THIS CHAPTER TOMORROW! I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU ALL WITH THIS FOR NOW :^)))))