Chapter 4

Jack's P.O.V

"So where do we begin," I say to her with a smile.

"Umm I think we know enough about each other, don't you?" She says with an adorable little giggle.

"Oh. Do we now?" I say in a sarcastic voice.

"Well... I think..." She says. Her voice almost a little worried.

"If we know "soo" much about each other then what is my favorite color" I state.

"Umm...well...umm...I- don't-- uh... know..." She says in an obviously nervous voice.

Trying to soothe her, I quickly say, "It's alright. It's alright. Just so know it's red."

"Ohhh that makes sense." She says in a "Oh now I get it" tone.

She's so so perfect. She's sweet, kind, way talented, and beyond beautiful. If only she knew how I felt. She probably doesn't feel the same way about me though... I mean we met on the Internet and we've only know each other for like 4 months...

"Uhh...Jack? Hello? Our waitress is trying to get our drinks."

I snap out of my thoughts and see Mackenzie hand waving her hand in front of me and the waitress standing patiently next to our table.

"OHH!! I'm so sorry!!! Uhh... May I have a coke please..."

"Yes. Sir you can. I will be right back out with those" the waitress declares as she turns to walk away.

"What were you thinking about?" Mackenzie questions.

"Ohh... Nothing... Just thinking..." she doesn't look convinced.

"Ok. Alright." That's all she says before eating some chips and salsa.

*After lunch*

*In the car*

"So. How did you like the lunch, Mackenzie?"

"It was delicious!! I always LOVE On the Border!!"

"So... Mackenzie...do you...uhh... maybe want to still hangout and go somewhere right now?" I sound so nervous. What is WRONG WITH ME. I can't help it when I'm around her. She makes me so nervous. I think I might really like her.

"Sure!! I know the perfect place!!" She practically screams with excitement.

I knew she liked to hang out with me, but I didn't realize she would be this excited.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"It's right near my house. Just take me back home and we'll walk there."

"Alright." I say as I head for her house.

*10 minutes later*

"Hold on. Wait here. Let me get something from inside."

"Ok" I say turning off the car.

Five minutes later she comes out with a guitar.

"What is that for?" I question as I point at it.

"You'll see." Is all she says before taking me by the hand running toward wherever we were going.

After a few minutes of running, we come across an old railroad track.

"This railroad track is really old. Trains never go on it anymore." She states, breaking the silence.

"So what is the guitar for?" I question again.

"I'll show you"

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. We are at the old abandoned railroad track ( It may not sound like it but it's a pretty romantic spot) and I'm about to sing him the song I wrote about him. I just hope he feels the same way...

"I'll show you." Is what I say before I start strumming the guitar and singing...

"These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true. These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true.

How can I just sit here. Thinking about you. The dreams I have will never come true. I just keep wishing and wishing. To see how much that can do. But it never gets me anywhere. I'm still thinking about you.

These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true.These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true.

You give me butterflies every time you smile. You give me shivers every time you sing. If you do something dorky. I just think it's cute. I just love... Everything about you.

These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true.These are just some things I feel about you. I hope you will listen. What I say is true."

I stop and wait for his reaction and he just stands there staring at me. I start to get nervous that he doesn't feel the same way.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have sung that. I just thought that maybe just maybe you felt the same way, but that's ok if you don't because I unders-----"

And he cuts me off by grabbing my face with both hands and kissing me. That kiss was indescribable. It felt so right. I felt sparks. I kissed him back. That moment felt perfect. Then he pulled away.

"I always had feelings for you ever since that guest broadcast. I knew you were special from the start." He says before kissing me again. His hands are on the small of my back now and my arms are wrapped around his neck. I could stand there forever just kissing him.... Then finally we both pull away.

"I'm so glad I met you." He says

"Me too." That is all I say before we head back to my house.

{ A/N : So what did you think of that chapter?!? Did you just love it?!? More chapters underway!! Thanks for reading!! }