Chapter 6

Jack's P.O.V

I woke up to see Mackenzie was missing. I started to get worried but then she opened the door and came inside all ready to go.

"So what do you want to do today?" She says with a smile.

"Uhh... I guess what ever you want to do. I mean we don't have to camp out until tonight." I say to her.

"Well I think there is a Waffle House near here. Want to get some breakfast?"

"Sure! I could really go for some food" and with that my stomach growls right on cue.

I get up, put the seats back, and put the car into ignition.

*10 min. later*

We park and head inside.

"Table for two please" I say to the lady up front.

"Right this way" the lady says while leading us to our table.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

Breakfast was delicious!! I'm exactly sure what we are going to do next today but I bet we will figure out something.

*****

Right now we are driving along a dirt road path. (Are all the roads like this out here?) The Way was playing on the radio so I was singing along when I got an idea.

"Jack!!"

He jumps a little then says "What?"

"I have an idea" I say with a huge grin.

"And what would that idea be" he says with that adorable little smirk.

"We should pull over to the side and go for a walk in the woods. I mean it's like all that's out here."

"Alright. Fine with me" and he pulls over to the side with his car in the grass so it won't get in the way of passing cars.

We walk out of the car, Jack locks it and we head off. The woods are so beautiful!! It's so quite and serene.

"Isn't it beautiful out here?" I say to Jack.

"Not as beautiful as you." I blush. He is such a sweetheart!!

"Oh stop it!" I give him a playful shove.

"Ow. What was that for?" He says pouting his lips and giving me puppy dog eyes.

"You know that didn't hurt." I

said rolling my eyes with a smirk.

"Well maybe you don't know you own strength. You know I will have to get you back for that shove?" He says with a mischievous smile.

"Oh ya. What are you going to do?"

"Well I can't tell you!!"

"Alright whatever you say" I walk in front of him. I was just walking and just daydreaming when all if a sudden I am snapped out of my daydream when I'm grabbed from the waist and I scream. I am brought to the ground then I look up to see Jack. What is he do--- my thoughts are interrupted by Jack tickling me.

"Jaa--ck st--oopp!" I could help but laugh and smile.

"Oh you know you love it." He says as he continues to tickle me.

"Jj-ack I-I rea-lly me-an it!!" He eventually stops and I'm just laying on the ground with him hovering over me. He starts to lean in for a kiss when I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"Wha--?" He says with confusion.

"Don't think you can get off that easily with that little tickle stunt of yours" I say with a smirk. I push myself off the ground and start walking again then I stop and turn around.

"Well are you coming or not?" I say.

"Ya. Only when you give me a kiss." He says as he sits down and crosses his arms.

I walk over to him and give him a kiss in the cheek.

"A REAL kiss"

"You can be just a five year old sometimes when you don't get your way." I say only a few inches away from his face.

"Until I get that kiss, I'm not going anywhere." He says with his arms still crossed.

"Fine." I say rolling my eyes and I give him a peck on his lips.

"What was that?!?" He yells.

I kiss him again and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. Then I pull away.

"That's more like it." He says with a smirk.

{ A/N : So what do you think guys?? I hope you enjoyed!! }