6

Noya's POV

"Daichiiiiiii guesss whattt I haveee" I tryed to enjoy this moment for as long as I could.

"What is it?" He asked, I scrolled through my phone and held the picture close to his face.

"Wait I can't see, your moving to much, stop wiggling the phone" he complained, I couldn't help it this was too funny.

"What are you guys doing?" Sugawara asked, he grabbed the phone out of my hands.

"Whats this-"Sugawara had a dark rose red blush plastered across his face, he froze with the phone in his hand. Daichi, seeing him at this state, took the phone out of his hands.

"What the-" Daichi blushed for a quick second, and then gave me a dark, creepy, scary, thug looking, glare.

"Where'd you get this?" he asked intimidatingly.

"What? Can't a person just walk through a park? Well its not everday you see your two friends post there love to the world on a tree" saying this I started laughing hysterically, it wasn't funny in a mean way though, I already knew they were in a relationship, it was super obvious.

" If you two are a couple, you guys should've just told me"

"Anyway, Noya, speaking of relationships, how's your online girlfriend?" Sugawara asked. I felt the red on my face spreading, why was I blushing though?

"HE's NOT my girlfriend." I tried to say the He and Not extra loud, to make a point.

"He's just really nice and funny and happy all the time. " I don't know why I just added that!

"Sureee.. well I'm assuming you know LOTS more about HIM making HIM more than just a texting buddy right?" Daichi snickered.

"Whatever can we please just go to volleyball practice." I said. we started walking towards the park area at our school. The gym is temporarily closed for reconstruction, so the team practices individual and privately, its not bad to work mainly on your own skills once in a while. Noya, Daichi, and Sugawara practice together most of the time.

"Sorry guys I forgot my volleyball in the classroom." Sugawara said, as he quickly started heading back.

"Imma go get a drink from the vending machine" I sayed, I was really thirsty.

_________________________________________________________________________
Hinata's POV
Here I am, right in front of the 2 year class 3 classroom. It's lunch time, so he has to be here, right? I take a deep breathe close my eyes and walk forward, and walk...straight into someone.
"Sorry!!!" I panicked.
"It's ok, I wasn't paying attention either." A girl, taller than me, with silky black hair said in a soft, kind voice.
"Kiyoko?" I mumble quietly.
"How do you know my name?" She responded confused.
"It was just a random guess, I've heard of you before from Noya"
"Noya? You're friends with him?"
"Sort of.... Um.. Do you know where he is now?"
"I'm sure you'll find him if you talk to Sugawara... Look there he is now!" She pointed behind me. I scattered towards him, there's a volleyball in his hand.
" Hi! I'm kinda in a rush right now, but do you know where Noya is?"
" um.. We're playing volleyball in the park, you could come with me I guess"
We walked to the area, I saw someone sitting in the spiky green grass.
" Yo Dachi! Where's Noya? Sugawara asked.
" He just went to the vending machine, it's kinda far so he's still not back yet."
"That's fine! Thanks!" I start to run, faster and faster towards the vending machine. It was around another building and on the 2nd floor. I finally saw the stairs and scrambled up them as fast as I could...
_________________________________________________________________________
Noya's POV
" There we go." I said reviving my thirst with a Coke. I crushed it with my hands and tossed it into the trash. Now, how do I get out of here? Even though this is my second year, this school is pretty big >_<. Oh! Some stairs! There were two sets on both sides of the long hallway. I ran to the set on the right.
_________________________________________________________________________
Hinata's POV
The vending machine! I almost slipped as I stumbled there. I looked and saw.. No one. Where is he? Wait what was that? I heard someone stomping down the stairs on the other side of the hallway. I slid all the way there and jumped down the stairs. I opened the door to outside and..... No one was there. Why? Was that him? Too late now... I gotta go to class now.