Chapter|two|

May'Lynn

I didn't want to impress the prick.But I had to.Everyone just has to do something,doesn't it seem?

If he didn't like the way I looked,the deal would've been off.They would've kidnapped my brothers,killed my dad,and would've used me as a slave.I'll be damned if my ancestors went through all that shit,just for it to happen again.

Slave my ass!I don't follow anyone's orders.Which is probably why I was always in trouble in school..But that's beside the point!I'm implying that I don't submit to anyone.I don't give a damn who it is.

"I have nothing to wear."I muttered,sitting in the middle of my closet.Clothes were thrown all around the place,making small mountains in some places.

Sure,I had a generous supply of clothes,I mean,what girl doesn't?But I had nothing I thought would please him.Him.

I don't even know his stupid name!What if he's hideous?Hell no,I could care less about their little deal.If that boy was ugly,I was not going with him!The hell I look like being with an ugly guy?

I'm drop dead gorgeous.People are going to be all nosey in our business.Like,what's a gorgeous girl doing with that trash?She can do so much better than him.

Then,they gon' start thinking it's hope out here for ugly people.Okay,that sounds rude.Not sorry,though.

Honestly,if you're not appealing to my eyes,then I'm going to call you ugly.And I won't give a fuck.However,I do believe that everyone's beautiful in their own way.If you're lucky,you're cute,with a good personality.

If not,you'll be ugly with a good personality,or hot as ever,with a shit personality.Either way,you aren't attractive to me.That's dead.

This little boy better be as cute as Stephen Curry,or Drake.If not-

"May'Lynn!You have like an hour to get ready.And plans have changed a bit."Myron was right outside my door,but found it necessary to yell.

"Changed how?"I yelled back,getting up from the floor.I trudged over to my door,swung it open to reveal a dressed Myron.My brother cleans up nice.

He had on a purple dress shirt,a pair of black slacks,and a pair of dark purple dress shoes.His curly hair was combed,and neatly held back with a headband.

I took one of his curls,wrapping it around my finger.For some odd reason,he and Maracio inherited sand-colored curls,and light skin.They looked completely white compared to me.I was a deeper brown,the color of creamed coffee,or a Butterfinger bar.Most people call it brownskinned.I had a set of black curls on my head,with a few blonde and red pieces,scattered in there.

You wouldn't know we were all siblings,unless we told you.However,our facial features were alike.All three of us had a set of full,pouty looking lips,perfectly arched eyebrows,and a pudgy nose.Again,Myron and Maracio were different from me.They had a mixture of blue,green,and brown in their eyes,while mine were grey.

Grey eyes.That's the only thing I had gotten from my father.Other than that,I was a mirror image of my mother.I understand why my father fell for her,she was stunning.Any man could tower over her,and she had the body of a video vixen.

She even had gay men at her feet!She was the talk of the town when our family moved here.Of course,we lived in a predominantly white neighborhood,with the exception of like two hispanic,and black families.

However,neither of the wives could compare to my mother.I was obviously blessed,just as she was.I could have men,or women,on their knees,begging for me.