Full Treatment? WHAT?!!!

Kacey's P.O.V:

Wow, look at Kayla. She is so starstruck, I mean I would be too if this was Prodigy. I mean look at her, her face has no expression. I wonder whats she's saying in her head. Probably "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!" 

End of P.O.V.

"Go ahead Kayla, talk to him.", said Kacey. "I know you want to". "Okay, but I don't wanna sound too forward or anything.", I whined back to her. "Just GO!!!" She pushed me in front of her as I nervously walked forward with my head down. I stopped to gaze at his back. The most focused thought going through my head was that his back is so scratch-able. I nervously tapped him on the shoulder. But before I could speak, he turned around and spoke first.

" Hi, you must be Kayla and Kacey". "Yep, thats us." "Oh, I've been expecting you two. Why don't we go in here and have little talk? "Sure."  He pointed us to the empty dining area where all the dancers eat and stuff. "So how do you think you guys will do during the show? asked Kacey. "I think we'll do great". he said so deep and slow that I couldn't take it. I was thinking about asking him will you get nasty but I took it back. Oh what the hack, " So, Roc, do you think you'll get nasty?!" I asked him. I couldn't believe I asked him that!! I feel so dirty. he looked at me seductively. Then, he asked Kacey to step out. "Why did you tell Kacey to leave?"

He started walking slowly towards me like he wanted to do something. He took off his shirt, then picked me up and pinned me against the wall with a serious look on his face. I sat there waiting for him to say something. Then he said seductively "It wouldn't be me if I didn't get a little nasty". He started kissing me. Oh my god, I don't know how long I have been waiting for this. Then he moved down to my neck and started biting it. I moaned a little bit because it felt so good.

Kacey's P.O.V.

I wonder why Roc told me to leave. He probably wanted a "private" talk with Kayla. Oh look there's Prodigy, I gotta talk to him. Oh, he is so sexy. Oh my god, look at that jawline. Alright, i'm going in.

End of P.O.V.

I think that one side of my neck is going numb. Remember when I said that his back is so scratch-able, well it is. Then all of a sudden, he just stopped, I really didn't want him to. "Why did you stop?", I said out of breath. "I don't want to spoil it. I wanna save some for later. How bout you come back for the full treatment?". He grinned at me. I said "Sure". 

Part Three coming soon!!! Did you like it?!