Kacey's Private Convo With Prod: Kacey's Story

I couldn't believe it, It's Prodigy. Now, I feel like Kayla with all that screaming and shit. I'm just gonna go talk to him. I don't know why, but I think I hear sexual moans coming from somewhere. I getting very annoying. 

Me: Hi, Prodigy! I'm a huge fan.

Prod: Hi there! It's nice to see another person besides the staff and the dancers.

Me: Hahaa.

Prod: Are you you excited about the show tonight?

Me: Of course, you guys are the best.

Prod: Thanks that means a lot. We try our best to make the fans happy.

Me: Aww, thats nice. 

Prod: Not to be rude but, why are back here, this early?

Me: Oh, my friend's mom dropped us off too early and i'm waiting for Kayla. Also, that wasn't rude.

Prod: Oh okay. I'm sorry, I asking you questions but, have you seen Roc anywhere? I can't find him and we need to get ready.

I gave him a nervous look because I knew where he was. Suddenly the moans get louder and louder. Where in the hell are they coming from?!

Me: I don't know.

Next thing I knew, I see Princeton and Ray ray down the hallway, skipping. They are so goofy sometimes, but that's what best friends do. 

Prince: *singing* La-la la la 

Me:*giggling* 

Ray: Hey prod, who's that?

Prod: oh, this is Kacey. She's a very nice and pretty girl I just met.

Me: *blushing* Aww, you guys are making me blush.

Prince: Aye Prod, seen Roc anywhere? Ray and I were tryin to find him.

Prod: I don't know, but we gotta fin- what is that noise?

Ray: It's sounds like moaning.

Next thing I knew, Roc comes out of the dining hall, very exhausted.

Roc: Hey guys! Kacey. What's up?

Ray: Nigga, we were all lookin everywhere for your bitch ass.

Then, Kayla comes out, barely moving her legs at all. I don't think that her and Roc just had a "little talk".

~Sorry it took me so long~

Part four Coming soon!!!!!