My Friend two Boyfriends

My friend name is akera maxwell.She has two boyfriends name jashion mc welinthon and justin thomas.She did not know who to choose as her future husband.Akera asked everyone for advice on who to choose ,she posted it up on twitter,facebook and skype.Every one told her to find out about them.When she found out everything about them she decided to to post it up .The other day when everyone told her to go with justin thomas ,she did not want to listen.The other day she called jashion mc welinthon and  started to date him.

One cold night they went on a date at the  best resturant in brooklyn.That  night jashion bought one plate of food for them to eat. The other day akera called her friend cindy and told her all about the date with jashion .Cindy told her "you'll ate from one plate, thats so disgostin akera. I dont believe you akera hmmmmm.Cindy said,"akera everyone told you to go with justin thomas".Akera frowned her face.A few days later akera tried caling jashion,he was not answering his phone,she went to his house and opened the door and say jashion having sex on his couch with another girl.

When jashion saw akera opened the door he pushed off the girl  and acted like nothing was going on.Akera shut he door and went back to her house crying.She called cindy crying and told her what she saw at jashions house.Cindy ran over to akeras house and started to comfort her.The other day akera post up what she saw her boyfriend doing.

Everyone told her that she should have listened to them.Akera said,"its all my fault".The other day she called justin ,telling him that she should have chosen him then jashion.She told what she saw and justin felt sorry for her.He told her ,"we shall go on a date at the best resturant in brooklyn at eight.That date night akera ended up sleeping at justins house.The other day akera was so happy that she called her friend ,cindy and told her all about it.A few months after akera found out that she was pregnant for justin,she was so happy.

A few days after she called justin and told him ,justin felt so happy that he was going to be a father.The next month justin carried akera for a ultrasound and it said that she is going to make a twin girl.After they left the building akera called cindy and told her that she was pregnant and what she was making.Cindy screamed out loud on the phone.The other day akera posted up that she was pregnant for justin and was making a twin girl. Everyone told her congrats to her and justin.

A few months later akera made her twin girl.When cindy heard that akera made her children, she drove to the hospital as quick as possible.When she arrived she saw justin and told him congrats.When the nurse came out with the twin girl justin took the first one and named her akiti then he took the second one and named her akitin.