Dancing Brothers

Hello! Well, this is most certainly NOT my first story. I have three accounts and a lot of stories on each. If you haven't, it would be cool if you checked out my other stories on DarkestFantasy. Well I wanted to start fresh and, here we go! I hope you enjoy, I am DETERMINED to finish this story. Now this story will have quite a few rated r scenes. Blame my dirty mind! I have to have these scenes lol.

Chapter 1

New Life

I cursed as another piece of tape bunched up around my fingers. This is only the second box I packed, yet the thirteenth piece of tape that has giving me trouble! I sighed and left the box for now. Standing up, I dusted off my black pants and walked over to my shelf, and continued to wrap up my trophies.

"You know, it's not too late to change your mind Scar." My mother commented as she walked past me with more of my belongings.

I chuckled lightly, but didn't look up from what I was doing.

"Mom we've already talked about this. I need this. I need this time in my life to become independent, with my own job, my own place, and....my own family." I said as I Iooked of into space. My mind swam with pleasing thoughts of a beautiful baby girl, with beautiful caramel locks, and the biggest hazel eyes. Rosy cheeks, a small button nose, sprinkled lightly with freckles.

I don't know why I always pictured a baby girl, but she has been swirling my dreams ever since junior high school.

"I'm just saying. This is a big step. This isn't just finding a summer job, or choosing which lake house to stay in. This is IT. Your happy here, you can have anything you want. Your room is bigger than any house I could imagine. You have a nice car, nice cloths." She babbled on, naming every bit of wealth in this family. She sighed when I didn't respond.

My parents are filthy rich. SO rich that we owned several safes in several different states, each with over one million dollars. My mother is a Class C actress, and my father is a Professional NFL player, and is not home most of the times, but I spend enough time with him. I have been in the best schools on the continent, and I have three cars.

I never had many friends, because they all liked me because I was able to throw awesome parties, but, that's not me. I have never been a money waster, or a show off. My name is Emerald Scarlett Stone. I prefer to be  called Scar, since Emerald was too...dramatic. Scarlett was no better, but Scar fit me nicely. I'm pretty. I know it. I have light caramel hair, with brown eyes, and natural red lips. Candy apple red. Its awesome not to have to put on lipstick. My breasts are a little small. A size C, but my butt...well...its....big. So are my hips. I have hard time finding good fitting jeans.

After a few moments of silence, I decided to break it.

"Mom. I love you. Everything you and dad have given me, I couldn't ask for more. But I just...I don't want to live in gold, and silver. I want a nice place. A dog, and I want to live somewhere where I can actually cook for myself. Wash my own cloths, and dishes. I want to meet someone, but let them like me for ME, not my money. I want to....." I trailed off, saying all of that in one breath.

I stopped and took a deep breath, facing my mother. The one who gave birth to me, and loved me since day one.

"I just want to do this. Cant you support me, just this once?" I pleaded, looking into her dark brown eyes.

She sighed, and pulled me into a bone crushing hug, whispering motherly things into my ear as we swayed.

Finally breaking away, she blew out a breath, smiling brightly.

"Now...lets get these boxes packed up and ready to go."

I smiled and continued packing my things, thinking about what the first thing I was going to do when I got to my new place.

*********************************************************

"Please baby girl, call me. Call me every two hours. Make sure to stop for gas, and if you get too sleepy, go to a hotel. Remember we are going to support you every step of the way." My mother said, tears glistening in her rivers and pools of chocolate.

Next was my father, who for once, wasn't on the field. He grabbed my shoulders, crushing me in a hug, whispering words of defending myself from the dangers of guys. Kissing the top of my head, he released me.

Last but not least, my fourteen year old sister Sappire. She typed away on her iphone furiously, not even bothering to look up. I rolled my eyes and hugged her anyway, crushing her phone in between us.

"Hey!" She complained. I knew she wasn't good with goodbyes, or anything emotional, but I knew she was saying goodbye.

I let her go, and walked over to my green civic. It was least expensive car I had, and going into a new town, I don't want attention.

"Bye Emerald! We love you! Be safe, and call as soon as you get there!" My mother screamed off of the mansion's porch. I rolled my eyes at my name, but smiled anyway, and blew a kiss.

Putting my seatbelt on, rolling down my windows, and adjusting my mirrors. I smiled at my reflection. This was it. Im really leaving this time. I pulled off quickly with a laugh and a scream of excitement. New independent life. Here I come!

*******************************

I know! I know! A little boring! But hey I need a way to start off! Just to give you a little a taste of the real thing, here is a preview of the next chapter! ;)

*******************************

 Chapter 2 Preview

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the scene. The two males were deliciously muscled. They both shared blonde hair, clear pale skin, and pink FULL lips. One of the brothers twirled a petite female with red curled hair, who had a small waist and a round bump of a butt. She wore black stockings, and a black leotard.(Almost like a corset, but looks like a bathing suit)

The one with the hazel green eyes, took her waist and began moving in unfamiliar steps, that almost seemed foreign to me. His large hands against her little waist, moved her. Almost like he was dominating her.

I licked my lips as he crushed their lower regions harshly together, letting the top half of her body hang an inch off the ground.

The brother with the blue eyes came behind her, snatching her up. It would have looked painful if she hadn't swiftly move with him. He snatched her away from hazel eyes, and held her hips, almost forcing her to move with him.

He brought a large square hand into her red locks holding their heads together. Her pink lips parted, and they almost looked as if they were about to kiss her. Before Hazel eyes snatched her back, running his lips against her slender, long neck. She threw her head back, and almost looked as if she was moaning.

"Wake up in the mooorning, feelin like Pdiddy,

Grab my glasses off the door, Im gonna hit the city.

Before I leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of Jack.

Cuz when I leave for the night I aint comin b-"

I quickly dig in my pocket, fishing out my phone, before pressing the end button fiercely. That was really loud. Looking up, my cheeks turned as red as cherries when the three bodies were facing me.

Oh shit. I'm busted, staring into someone's house!

****************************

Okay now! How about that?! Caught some attention? Huh?! Lol I've already written out a few other chapters.

But lets see how this one goes.

Hm.....

5 votes

2 comments

That's all I ask!!! Lol

~Batman_Is_Mine