Chapter 3

Three chapters in one day! Yeah! Lol, its a start. SO, I only have like seven readers, BUT, I will not give up! I have a really good feeling about this story, and I WILL NOT start any other story before finishing this one! I swear!

Okay, I hope you like this one.

Dedicated to I_Made_You_Read_This, because, she's funny. And makes me laugh Lol.

DEDICATED TO THE OTHER FEW PPL WHO COMMENTED, AND ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS!!

It gets slightly steamy, not a lot, but just a bit. Im not gonna jump into the sex with this one. This will be written carefully, and slowly. Okay LET THE READING BEGIN!!!

*******************************

Chapter 3

I stared into his hazel eyes, hypnotized at his rivers of coffee, lightly having a hint of green, making them seem....magical. I blinked, and blushed when he raised an eyebrow in questioning.

"U-um. Im sorry I disturbed you, I didn't mean to cause any confusion or anything. I will be on my way, If you'll excuse me." I said, making a move to leave, passing the two men that seemed to tower over my form. Like walking between two trees.

"Hey! Wait!" Tinkerbell said, making me stop in the doorframe. I hesitantly turned around, raising my eyebrow.

Will she ever give up? Take a hint!

"Um..here's my number. Incase you, ya know...change your mind." she said, handing me a small piece of paper, with a number scribbled messily on it.

I knew I wouldn't call. But, being polite, I took the paper, shooting her a smile, and walking out the door.

My short heel boots clicked on the slightly unsteady stairs. I walked quickly back into the direction I came from, walking quicker when the breeze became colder, making goose bumps raise on my arms harshly.

My hands shook a little as I placed the single key into the hole, which reminded me that I needed to find a cute key ring.

Pushing inside quickly, I shut the door. Locking it, I shrugged my leather jacket off, throwing it to the floor. I tossed my phone, keys on the marble counter.

Jumping onto my new couch, I reached down, grabbing my heel and toe, I pulled my boot off, tossing it on the floor, before repeating the process witht the other.

I took one of the many remotes off the table before, turning the power button. The DVD player turned on. Well not this one.

Picking up another remote, I pressed the power button, and the radio switched on. What the hell? How may remotes are there?!

Picking up the third remote, pressing the power button, the television finally switched on. I'm gonna need to make tags on each of them.

There wasn't anything good on Tv. Besides Law&Order, which was already boring me. After flicking threw the channels, I was finally into the five hundreds.

I finally saw a movie, a movie that I loved. "Dirty Dancing".

My finger pasued on the button as I watched Jhonny Castle, and Baby talking in a heated conversation in his cott. I remember this scene. His shirtless frame, clung onto Baby's small one. She wore her simple top, with some white capri's.