Chapter One

Image of Seth above, <3

Seths POV:

I internally groan as I sulk into my therapists office. I don't have to turn around to know that my dads still waiting behind me making sure I got into the building safely. 

Gosh, I'm not five.

I turn around towards the parking lot and give my dad the hand motion symboling he can leave.

The same thought that I think everytime I come here floats into my head,

Therapist is really the-rapist. I could be raped! But my Dad says it's "safe" so I guess I won't file the police report yet. 

I just walk right into the office ignoring the secretary. I know she'll just tell me to go right in. 

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+*Time Pass*+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Slouching down even further in my chair, I stare at the clock hoping it would move faster. I'm halfway through and Mrs. Rapist still doesn't understand that she'll never get me to talk to her. Shutting people out is what I do. Nothing more.

Her bone chilling voice breaks through my thoughts. "So Seth have you been keeping up with your daily journal?"

"You mean my diary?" I sassily reply trying to get her riled up.

"No. I mean the daily journal I ask you about every single time you come here. It works with most patients..." 

She is cut off by me interuppting," I'm not most patients" and with that I storm out of the room. Mrs. Rapist doesn't even know me. She thinks that because she is some 40 year old adult with a credential and teenage kids that she can relate to every one. She doesn't believe in each kid being unique. She doesn't even know why I go to therapy. 

My hostile thoughts are interupted by a honk. I quickly glance up. Seeing that it's my Dad, I approach the old beat up truck. 

"Couldn't handle it? What did she say this time?" My dad asks.

"It was just in general. I don't even see why I have to go to a therapist!" I huff back in to my seat.

My dad just sighs. "Seth...I...I got a job transfer. We are leaving town and moving."

I don't know what to think. Nothing ties me to this town. No friends, no sports, no A+ grades. "Well, let's get packing." I say emotionlessly.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+End Of Chappie ;) +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Thanks everyone for reading this. <#