A personal fairy tale

Chloe Grace Moretz as Ki

Kieths POV

As I sat on my windowsill staring off into the distance, I let my mind wander to the place in my mind that was locked away. Love. Will I ever fall in love? Will he be handsome? Blonde hair and blue eyes, tall and athletic; that was my dream guy. Unfortunatley, dreams don't always come true.

I leaned my head against the cool window and closed my eyes. I was a vivid dreamer. I could feel someone holding me tightly and whispering sweet things in my ear.  

We where walking down the street and holding hands. I had a big smile on my face as i turned to look at my boyfriend.

The scene moved. To an old, ugly and used apartment. I was on the ground their was a shadow above me. "Oh Kieth... Won't you come and play?" I cowered away from him, frozen in fear. He raised his fist and...

I woke up in a cold sweat. Their where tears running down my face. 

"Ki?"  Brent asked as he walked into my room.

"Oh, its okay" he cooed, holding me tight in his arms. "Was it Nic again?"

I just shake my head in fear. "It was someone else, I couldn't see them." I manage to choke out.

 +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+Later that day+~+~+~+~+

"Ki! Get your ass down to therapy! If your late again your grounded!" my mom screams out at me.

I silently walk to my car. Heavily sighing, I start the car.

Therapy is on the other side of town. It's 2:50.

My therapist was very kind however. Addy was nothing like her job title the-rapist. I don't think Addy knows that I think that every time i'm on my way there.