Kokkuri-san

"Anyone up for a story?" Pein asked.

"Sigh. I have a story, but it's not that really scary." Kakuzu mumbled out loud and pulled out a piece of paper with letters and a ten yen coin. 

"What's that?" Kisame asked intrigued. 

"It's a piece of paper. But my story is more like the Japanese version of the ouija board. The Japanese version is Kokkuri-san." 

"Where'd you get that f*cking piece of sh*t?" 

"I got it for cheap on ebay!"

"Alright, alright. Kakuzu, why don't you tell us your legend?"

"Fine. This isn't really a legend, but anyway. This is about an ouija board that people use to summon spirits and talk to them. But this is the Japanese version of that."

Kakuzu then placed the ouija board and began to set it up to ready it.

"Okay, so people put their finger/hand on the coin and ask Kokkuri-san a question. They have to start at the red Torii at the top to ask."

Everyone but Sasori, Itachi and Kisame touched the planchette. 

Kakuzu started at the top.

"YAY! A BOARD GAME!" Tobi gleefully shouted. 

"Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. If you're here, move this coin."

The planchette moved itself to the YES.

"Can we ask questions?" [name] asked. 

"Yes. Ask anything you want." 

"ALRIGHT!! Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Is it true that Kakuzu is an old d*ck!?" Hidan asked excitedly.

The planchette moved to YES.

"HA! I told you that you were old as f*ck, Kakuzu!" 

"STFU Hidan. Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Who's the one who is so masochist that he wants to stab himself over and over!?"

The planchette spelled out Hidan.

"WHAT!? KAKUZU YOU SON OF A-" 

"Hidan, watch your language." 

"Grr..."

Everyone asked ridiculous questions until it was time for bed.

"Alright. Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Please return home now."

The coin went to NO.

"Uh.. Kakuzu-senpai, is it supposed to do that?" 

"No. It's supposed to go home.. Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Why won't you go home?"

It spelled out, BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY SOME MORE.

"Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. How long do you want to play?" [name] asked.

I WANT TO BE NOTICED. ASK SOME MORE QUESTIONS.

"Huh. Then. Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. What gender are you...?"

I AM A MIX OF A FOX, A DOG, AND A RACCOON.

".. Thank you. Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Do you belong to the Shinto religion?"

YES

"Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Is that enough to satisfy your attention?"

YES

"Kokkuri-san Kokkuri-san. Please return to your home."

YES and the coin went to the red torii.

Kakuzu immediately asked Itachi to burn the paper and he went out to spend the coin, even though he really didn't want to, because it'd be their last moment together as 'family'. Soon he came back and had tears in his eyes as he looked at the can of juice he bought with that coin. He drank the juice anyway and went to bed.

But still~ Where could Kokkuri-san have gone? If they were outside, then where could Kokkuri-san have gone back to the Shinto shrine....